FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

New pickups

CB88AAE0-2F81-45D8-AC09-27F261415CBF.jpeg

Before I got rid of my old collection, I use to have my Call of Duty pop collection (Soap, Ghost, Price & Woods) & Dragon Ball Z collection (young Vetega, Krillin, regular Trunks with sword) on display out of box.

Is this the Snowy version :pimp: :pimp:
Yea there were like 8 sittin there i saw last week, so I went to pick up 2 for myself.

Also i'm going to take some of my unwanted commons and paint them with the metallic paint to show how easy it is. (i'm not a painter/customizer and i dont have a steady hand lol)
I found a couple of whis in hot topic and wal mart, so i'll pick one up and work on one when I get back from Canada on Tuesday

wait a few days it seems like the EU got flooded with them, they must have had a lot dont pay more than 150

My 2 detolfs are full so I ran out of space. Got like 15 pops with no home. I think I'm a stay in box collector for now. Kinda sucks but no place for them even if I get shelf or something. Just going to keep them in empty boxes for now

I know that we're not allowed to sell on NT, but can y'all recommend a good place (not ebay) to sell my GoT collection?..Maybe a facebook group or something..

Hot topic order came in today and Olenna from BL. Still blown they did a dead yamcha before even doing a regular one :rofl::rofl:

and im blown the SDCC convention sticker is making ppl pay way more than the shared sticker.

Lowkey want to replace the sticker on my extra broly.

Tomorrow should be a good day i hope

Hot topic order came in today and Olenna from BL. Still blown they did a dead yamcha before even doing a regular one :rofl::rofl:

and im blown the SDCC convention sticker is making ppl pay way more than the shared sticker.

Lowkey want to replace the sticker on my extra broly.

Tomorrow should be a good day i hope

Been like that for years....

Back
Top Bottom