FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

And depending on if you are on mobile or desktop, eBay has a tendency to redirect you to active auctions even when the link is to an auction that ended
0E8711DB-663F-4BA3-8EEE-5EE46A20141A.png

And depending on if you are on mobile or desktop, eBay has a tendency to redirect you to active auctions even when the link is to an auction that ended
0E8711DB-663F-4BA3-8EEE-5EE46A20141A.png

That makes sense. Because the link of yours I responded to was definitely to a normal one.

In search of:
Popeye
Mojo jo jo
Splinter
Let me know. You can keep the box or it can be damged

Now that Nycc is upon us there is going to be a bunch of people needing help or some that can get things others can't.
Some of us wont be able to get to the stores. (good thing it's on Friday not Thursday though).
On top of everything being released with Target stuff (which im sure people won't be running to. )
So this is the official help out week/rules.
Let's not charge each other resell prices. help out prices sure.
Basically don't bother to say you'll help someone and charge them 45 bucks + shipping for the nycc stuff so you can make a quick 20.
If you're helping out let's go buy this.
Retail+tax +shipping plus thanks for grabbing fee.
for me that would be single pop 14.99 + tax 17.00. shipping 1 pop 6 bucks (account for box and padding) = 23 small help out fee anywhere from 1-10 bucks.
This is only for the people who are already out and who want to help out. If you don't want to help out that's cool

If my child isn't born this week, i'll be more than happy to help out since I literally only need Beric and Brook (one Piece)
my charge is 5 buck help out fee.

No one is obligated to help out but if you're there anyway and dont mind, lets do it.

This is only for shared stuff and maybe Target if the workers aren't being schmucks that day.

Beric and maybe making vegetable or ape vegetable are all i want I think. Need to look over the list again. But if anyone can help lmk. Hard for me to do this while teaching.

We all need beric and i need brook. Last time at my barnes theybwere only ketting people get 2 or 3 of each. But there was a lot of stock

I live in buffalo and we always have good stock here on funkos(except target). Gonna be at hot topic for vegeta and bn for the lightning lord. Lmk if anybody needs anything

tdogg2k tdogg2k will these GoT comic con releases drop online at the same time as at the NY shop? Or is it in person only on those first days? I just need to know if I need to be camped up at my computer or not

tdogg2k tdogg2k will these GoT comic con releases drop online at the same time as at the NY shop? Or is it in person only on those first days? I just need to know if I need to be camped up at my computer or not
All got nycc pops will go up on hbo.com. but hbo is sneaky they will release it any time from mond-friday
Beric and 3 pack are barnes and noble so that will come up online with b&n stuff online

All got nycc pops will go up on hbo.com. but hbo is sneaky they will release it any time from mond-friday
Beric and 3 pack are barnes and noble so that will come up online with b&n stuff online

Thanks broski. I’ll have the proper tabs and debit card on deck.

CVpc7nD.gif

I went to buy both with hotcash but i couldn't get up to 30. So i ended up just paying the retail

I don’t think Griffey will be on funkoshop but he will most likely show up at HQ. Cruz and Felix showed up HQ but not online. Cruz had a ton of leftovers during his giveaway and his still didn't show up on funkoshop. My guess they will put some Griffeys out on Black Friday. They said they were holding onto some special stuff to release that day.

If they happen to be at HQ on a day I’m there I’ll pick up whatever I can to help out.

legal issues took me out the funko game, got my nycc today and just seen i am late to sign up for the nycc pop up. smh

I’ll be at Barnes for the GOT drops and then to target to try and get the bw I love Lucy. For sdcc I was able to help with ht stuff hopefully I can do so again.

I’ll be at Barnes for the GOT drops and then to target to try and get the bw I love Lucy. For sdcc I was able to help with ht stuff hopefully I can do so again.

You came in clutch for me during SDCC with Broly and Pepe. Thank you again man.

Back
Top Bottom