FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If Barnes ends up being the 4th I’m screwed. I took off the 5th. Hopefully the online drop goes semi smooth

Im off fridays but not Thursdays. problem is I dont think Barnes opens til 10, so I cant even go and just be 10 mins late to work since i work at 9 .
all i need is Beric but im already prepared to pay 30/35 incase .

May the 4th be with you all my broskis.

I hear if you light a candle and recite this speech, you will be blessed with the luck of the SnowGawd, and all your Funko dreams will come true.

“ House (state your name) remembers. The NORTH REMEMBERS! We know no king, but the King in the North who’s name is Stark. I don’t care if he’s a bastard, Lyanna Starks blood runs through his veins. He’s my king, from this day, UNTIL HIS LAST DAY!
THE KING IN THE NORTH (repeat 3X)”

landscape-1468922991-tyrion-toast.gif

any one whos gone to sdcc/nycc,

i waiting to see how it goes down on thursday but for my trip there friday:

how long am i gonna be on line at funko?

about how many ppl are assigned to each time slot?

how early should i get to the booth before my time slot to have the best chance of going in first?

Took the L and got got ken griffey olf ebay 40 +5 shipping.

tdogg2k tdogg2k i will be at bn. If i can get an extra beric its yours for retail plus shipping. You know what you gotta do

Took the L and got got ken griffey olf ebay 40 +5 shipping.

tdogg2k tdogg2k i will be at bn. If i can get an extra beric its yours for retail plus shipping. You know what you gotta do
I already got some snow pops ready to burn.
Even got a mini keychain just for fun to burn of Dany

Didnt the extra felixsgo to HQ.and on their site tho?
20 k pops for one stadium would be insane....i cant see them taking a hall of famer and onky giving his pop to a team not in playiffs on the last game.
I also dont disagree with funko Doing this. I say lets have more exclusive to a team/city pops.
But 20k....them pops sitting somewhere. I see them being funko shop

Felix was at HQ but not online. I’m 100% sure some Griffeys will make it to HQ. Cruz had a bunch left over for his giveaway and he didn’t make it online either, but he did show up at HQ.

I went to the game and everyone that showed up within the first hour of the gates opening got the pop. I saw tons of people with the 6 pack case of them. I even saw one guy have 3 of the 6 pack case. A lot of people that showed up after the first hour didn’t get the pop because they ran out.

But like you said Funko does hang on to a few and save them for events. My bet is there will be some rookie ones and normal ones on Black Friday at HQ.

You know nothing Jon snow

The Tyrion is one of my favorites

Attachments

• F5B65979-6255-487B-AE2F-E6A16D81B502.jpeg
    F5B65979-6255-487B-AE2F-E6A16D81B502.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 8E3B5C1A-D639-4310-9332-0C47B8E51790.jpeg
    8E3B5C1A-D639-4310-9332-0C47B8E51790.jpeg
    326.3 KB · Views: 3
  • C2EF3552-1F99-44AE-AAA5-619EF736ED24.jpeg
    C2EF3552-1F99-44AE-AAA5-619EF736ED24.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 3
not much i want... just want carnage, biggie, cece, and okoye and thats it... biggie looks like it will be impossible and i already got okoye... just need carnage and cece

I just want Ape Vegeta, Chrome Vegeta and Majin Vegeta. i'll have to pass on everything else given my current budget for pops :frown:

I think tge target stuff is over hyped. Their exclusives are typically pretty plentiful.
Aside from zea batman. I cant think of any other target exclusives less tha. 2 years old over 30 bucks

Back
Top Bottom