FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Mail call!!

05D61B29-CEB9-4664-9417-C936EA86A85A.jpeg
Yara is really well done, Varys is probably my favorite. Children of the forest is absolute trash. I’m prob getting rid of it

Sigh amazon sent me a pop with another item I ordered in a huge box with no god damn bubble packing... Last time I'm ever buying a pop as an add on item...

If you complain they’ll send you another. Happened with my gold chrome gamora. I raised hell and they sent me another with proper packing. After I get my remaining gold marvel 10s I’m moving all my preorders over to entertainment earth

If you complain they’ll send you another. Happened with my gold chrome gamora. I raised hell and they sent me another with proper packing. After I get my remaining gold marvel 10s I’m moving all my preorders over to entertainment earth
I can just get an exchange for it for free. I should complain and try to get the item for free in general lmfaoooo.

F*ck me right?... Of course the two pops that I've been waiting for a month now gets trashed. I would've rather had anakin and big time spiderman get effed up in transit. It doesn't even make sense because the shipping box is in perfect condition with bubble packing. Whoever packed it was an ahole.

48045806_587809545001173_2700844958083973120_n.jpg

I can just get an exchange for it for free. I should complain and try to get the item for free in general lmfaoooo.
That’s what I’m saying I got another gamora for nothing. I was fed up so I went off on the chat. Every single gold marvel I got from amazon has came damaged. They sent me another one for free and it actually had a proper box and bubble wrap all around the pop

That’s what I’m saying I got another gamora for nothing. I was fed up so I went off on the chat. Every single gold marvel I got from amazon has came damaged. They sent me another one for free and it actually had a proper box and bubble wrap all around the pop
I did a refund and gave me an option to keep the one I have and get another sent to me. I'll see how that turns out.

F*ck me right?... Of course the two pops that I've been waiting for a month now gets trashed. I would've rather had anakin and big time spiderman get effed up in transit. It doesn't even make sense because the shipping box is in perfect condition with bubble packing. Whoever packed it was an ahole.

48045806_587809545001173_2700844958083973120_n.jpg

that's just complete BS.... mine arrived in perfect condition but I was surprised because the packing was just the big air bubbles to keep it from being loose in the box. that's not really protection. they did throw in some listerine mints in the box too.

that's just complete BS.... mine arrived in perfect condition but I was surprised because the packing was just the big air bubbles to keep it from being loose in the box. that's not really protection. they did throw in some listerine mints in the box too.
They had the bubble packing on top of the pops which pushed down on it. WHY WOULD YOU PUT IT ON TOP OF THE POPS INSTEAD OF THE EMPTY SIDE.

Also tdogg2k tdogg2k I still gotchu later with the killmonger GITD lmao I didn't forget.

Back
Top Bottom