FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Go to gamestop buy a Conan from last year. Go to anywhere buy an iron man. Head swap boom.
tenor (1).gif

Took a while last night and I gave up when GS kept crashing but I got a confirmation email when I woke up for Kang and Kodos. Went out and grabbed a Snoopy too this afternoon. B&N had a full table of SDCC pops sitting there plus another full cart behind register.

im going to custom a conan for the heck of it. what should I use. a white panther conan? Captain America conan... conan as beric ?

If anyone can get me a chrome Batman or Simpson’s two pack id appreciate it I’m in Paris and don’t get home till Sunday

I’m I missing something. Why are the Conan’s from last year around 100 and now the iron man one is currently 200 plus. Do these things drop after sdcc or is this the low point. I never have really cared about any of the other Conan’s so I don’t know what happens value wise.

If anyone can get me a chrome Batman or Simpson’s two pack id appreciate it I’m in Paris and don’t get home till Sunday
I was just there please for go to Aux Merveillieux de Fred and get two of the meringue pastries. Chocolate and coffee. They are so worth it. If you need any other ideas lmk.

I’m I missing something. Why are the Conan’s from last year around 100 and now the iron man one is currently 200 plus. Do these things drop after sdcc or is this the low point. I never have really cared about any of the other Conan’s so I don’t know what happens value wise.

Yea I feel like its just a matter of time before prices dip again, he's got the big SDCC exposure again, I just saw a Mono Conan end on ebay a couple weeks ago with no bids at around 250, made me cringe knowing what I paid for it last year. I got caught up in that after winning a couple from last year and realizing I only had to buy a few to complete the entire set. But yea, I'm surprised this year, would be cool with around $100 each for this years. Got some ebay bucks and PP funds I've been holding on to but I'm not going to overpay.

I finally received the black and rookie jersey Jordan funkos I pre-ordered from Big Apple, back in January to complete the set.

Back
Top Bottom