FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Funko got back to me about my flocked Ice-Man and said there is a delay in processing orders.

No update on when it'll ship. Okay.

They replied to me too and said they would refund the shipping… I just don’t understand how they can ship my wylie coyote after one day it released which was yesterday before my coke bear which I copped last Monday…. I was going to bring it up but I don’t want to sound petty lol… I guess I should accept my shipping refund of 7.00 and be happy with that lmao

They replied to me too and said they would refund the shipping… I just don’t understand how they can ship my wylie coyote after one day it released which was yesterday before my coke bear which I copped last Monday…. I was going to bring it up but I don’t want to sound petty lol… I guess I should accept my shipping refund of 7.00 and be happy with that lmao
I want a refund on my shipping lol

Bandana Pac will be copped.

I feel like they messed up the other Pac with him throwing up the W. From the clothes he has on that was before he started claiming the west coast.

wasn't expecting another USPS delivery after the regular mail but it did end up arriving. A pretty nice one

IMG_2418.jpg

Funko got back to me about my flocked Ice-Man and said there is a delay in processing orders.

No update on when it'll ship. Okay.
if yall end up not wanting ill cop

Funko trying to be smart and not post the piece count in the emails, but lame Funko leakers letting resellers and bot boys know it’s limited ahead of time.

These are like almost the size of the 1000% bearbricks

i would say about 500 went up online. 40 were at funko Hollywood so HQ probably got the same or more.

Back
Top Bottom