FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Been rewatching the Office each week to follow along with the Office Ladies podcast, has some interesting background info and they’ve had a number of former stars/writers/directors come on to talk about specific episodes.

Been rewatching the Office each week to follow along with the Office Ladies podcast, has some interesting background info and they’ve had a number of former stars/writers/directors come on to talk about specific episodes.

Been listening as well, and Brian Baumgartner's as well which is really good. I have always watched Sitcoms over and over, usually something I put on in the background when I'm multitasking and want to watch something that I don't have to pay 100% attention to. That Kevin might be a cop just for the closing scene at the end of that episode with him.

Not gonna lie me and the wife rewatch the office and parks and rec every day lol . Anyway this came in the mail
43617765-EE4F-4EC5-B9B0-271726AADCDD.jpeg

yea its a force of habit for me. Background noise when i want it to be and then i can just sit down and pick up at any point

I think im currently in S4.

Jim and Pam <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< *

lol how u get on us about office reruns but watch seinfeld reruns??
all jokes aside the only sitcom i've watched more than twice is Happy Endings. (martin also)
When those pops come out. I'm ALL IN

what is happy endings about? It’s about massages? And bro... Seinfeld is goat levels.... literally almost every damn episode can have a pop come out of it... and Jerry use to throw in his Porsche’s here and there....

what is happy endings about? It’s about massages? And bro... Seinfeld is goat levels.... literally almost every damn episode can have a pop come out of it... and Jerry use to throw in his Porsche’s here and there....
youre in for a treat Happy endings was a sitcome that was way before its time. i feel like it if cane out now itd be considered for its 10th season by now.

think of it like a more modern day friends. but actually funny with diversity

I'm actually rewatching Happy Endings right now cause of tdogg, it's honestly one of the best "hangout" comedies I've ever seen, on par with Seinfeld when you say "I just want to be in the room with these people cause they're so funny", New Girl is like that too whenever Zooey isn't around

I didn't hate Jess as a character, but the guys were clearly so much funnier and more entertaining. Happy Endings is dope and once you get through the wedding stuff from the first season, it's smooth sailing. It's not that season 1 is bad, but they definitely pivot away from a central plot line for the better.

I'm actually rewatching Happy Endings right now cause of tdogg, it's honestly one of the best "hangout" comedies I've ever seen, on par with Seinfeld when you say "I just want to be in the room with these people cause they're so funny", New Girl is like that too whenever Zooey isn't around
yea new girl like a lot of other sitcoms that tried to focus on a "main character " was much better when they focused on the guys and their hijinks. especially once they let winston and schmidt really get in there funny bag.
and when coach came back. great.
Cece still bae.

i loved season 1 of happy ending. the 1st eps dynamic set the tone for the show

Back
Top Bottom