FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I’m not super in the loop so figured I’d ask in here. Looking at buying Steph Curry Funkos from 2015/2016. It’s #19 and there’s a blue jersey and a white jersey version.

On eBay the white goes for double the blue. I’ve dug into it and there’s versions of both that have a Pop Life sticker on bottom. From what I’ve gathered, those are the legit ones.

What I can’t figure out is, are any without the sticker legit or should I consider the non-stickered fugazi?

The ones with stickers go for a good amount, the white jersey is $200+

Sellers also say that they’re “vaulted”, is there any site to confirm this? I looked but couldn’t find anything

Hey maldonado maldonado . Yes those Curry pops are indeed vaulted, and the white goes doe substantially more than the blue.

Poplife is just one of the companies that had these, and yes came with the sticker on the bottom. My white jersey Curry is like that. My blue Curry is Mindstyle and doesn't have a sticker. Both are 100% authentic.

If you want to make sure you are buying an authentic one, head to Burlingame and go to Fugitive Toys.

20230721_144526.jpg

20230721_144538.jpg

All those orders with that $25 off $30 are getting canned.

Seeing the Freddies in the camp fundays boxes got me with hella FOMO

IMG_2893.jpeg
IMG_2894.jpeg

Hey maldonado maldonado . Yes those Curry pops are indeed vaulted, and the white goes doe substantially more than the blue.

Poplife is just one of the companies that had these, and yes came with the sticker on the bottom. My white jersey Curry is like that. My blue Curry is Mindstyle and doesn't have a sticker. Both are 100% authentic.

If you want to make sure you are buying an authentic one, head to Burlingame and go to Fugitive Toys.

20230721_144526.jpg

20230721_144538.jpg
I have these but I got them off eBay, didn’t know there were fake pops at the time so I’m curious if they’re real,

Oh this is gonna piss off some people. Looks like Freddy Funko pops from fundays had a different sticker and lower piece count but those same ones are gonna be in the public box with higher piece counts and different color stickers

IMG_2944.jpeg

FINALLY FAMILY MATTERS POPS
Pre ordered the 4
Gonna need the chase urkel too

Gonna get my man’s Jaleel to sign em for me

theres someone who makes custom acrylic cases for items. think he goes by the acrylic nerd on FB. if you just want a soft protector, maybe retro protection? im not sure that size is available though. he does have various sizes tho.

Finally acquired a third one.

One for each of my boys. They’re gonna try to get em signed this season too
IMG_6951.jpeg

IMG_6952.jpeg

All of em are in immaculate condition.

I know it’s not as coveted but also got one of the blue jerseys
IMG_7111.jpeg

IMG_7112.jpeg

Now I just need to scoop the Slam Curry Funko to match my Gold Slam /94 - aesthetically, it’s easily my favorite pop
IMG_7110.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6951.jpeg
    IMG_6951.jpeg
    359.7 KB · Views: 7

IMG_6951.jpeg

IMG_6952.jpeg

IMG_7111.jpeg

IMG_7112.jpeg

Now I just need to scoop the Slam Curry Funko to match my Gold Slam /94 - aesthetically, it’s easily my favorite pop
IMG_7110.jpeg
Get one signed for me… lol jk

IMG_6951.jpeg

IMG_6952.jpeg

IMG_7111.jpeg

IMG_7112.jpeg

IMG_7110.jpeg
Signed where/how?!? I’ll meet you there and bring these :lol:

IMG_8344.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom