FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I got that Walmart one off of eBay relatively cheap, but when it arrived, the Curry pop came unglued and was leaning down. Need to get that slam though.

curry pop looks like the fake klaythompson
Dawson lmfao
1692988607581.png

Signed where/how?!? I’ll meet you there and bring these :lol:

IMG_8344.jpeg
Right? Seriously where do you chill at to get autographs?
Finally acquired a third one.

One for each of my boys. They’re gonna try to get em signed this season too
IMG_6951.jpeg

IMG_6952.jpeg

All of em are in immaculate condition.

I know it’s not as coveted but also got one of the blue jerseys
IMG_7111.jpeg

IMG_7112.jpeg

Now I just need to scoop the Slam Curry Funko to match my Gold Slam /94 - aesthetically, it’s easily my favorite pop
IMG_7110.jpeg
Yeah what’s the autograph connect/tips?

Attachments

• IMG_4725.jpeg
    IMG_4725.jpeg
    398.4 KB · Views: 121
Looks like someone at Frank n Sons knows the right Funko employee.

NYCC exclusives on display. That toxic avenger is a must

IMG_4128.jpeg

Right? Seriously where do you chill at to get autographs?

Yeah what’s the autograph connect/tips?
Yo sorry just seeing this lol

We’re in Denver, tbh we just try at games. Gotta be by the opposing players tunnel during warmups. Every city is different - some require you to have seats there and some don’t.

Best chance is right after he finish warming up and is coming off the court

It’s not guaranteed but, in the past two seasons that we’ve tried, we’ve prob got Curry more times than we didn’t.

We’re in Denver, tbh we just try at games. Gotta be by the opposing players tunnel during warmups. Every city is different - some require you to have seats there and some don’t.

It’s not guaranteed but, in the past two seasons that we’ve tried, we’ve prob got Curry more times than we didn’t.
Chef is good dude when it comes to autographs

You need to let me know when you’re going so I can send you a Pop to have signed. :lol:

i haven’t got a funko pop in at least 2 years. i’ll stroll through the target section when i’m there just to peep, bht thats about it…

kinda wanna sell what i got too.

How much has the OG collectors in this thread slowed down? I don’t even look for funko pops anymore, I think mainly because of how saturated the market is…

Slowed WAY down. Has to be really, really good for me to go after. Mostly just Star Wars now.

Pretty much done with Pops, I'm usually more tempted if its holiday related, if I can put it out for Halloween or Christmas, etc but nothing else. Picked up the Muppets Christmas Carol Marley Brothers & Flocked Gonzo/Rizzo but thats been it in a very long time. At the end of the day I'm glad to have completed the Conan line.

I def slowed down, just a few here and there. Even among the lines that I collect from (The Office, Parks and Rec), I'm done regardless of what else comes out. Rounding out my Thundercats Super 7 stuff and I'm shutting down the studio.

i sold off the biggest part of my collection which was Marvel. only kept my TMNT collection. they don't release as often so im good with those. Marvel was getting out of control tho, i was collecting comic and MCU at the peak of my POP collecting.

Slow down. I'll still get them randomly. I'll still get them for gifts but the sheer quantity is a factor. Not to mention at a certain point I can only manage so many of the same character

Back
Top Bottom