FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Getting out the game. Only keeping my TMNT pops and maybe a few artists. It’s been fun.

IMG_6326.jpeg
IMG_6327.jpeg

IMG_6329.jpeg

IMG_6330.jpeg

Hey L7oser L7oser do you still have your Batman Dark Knight and whats the condition? I have an autographed Christian Bale Gorr the God Butcher pop, which I got before I saw Thor Love and Thunder. Since that movie was trash, I was thinking of window swapping it to a Dark Knight one.

Hey L7oser L7oser do you still have your Batman Dark Knight and whats the condition? I have an autographed Christian Bale Gorr the God Butcher pop, which I got before I saw Thor Love and Thunder. Since that movie was trash, I was thinking of window swapping it to a Dark Knight one.
Nope. Whole collection is gone. Some shop came and bought them all.

just received my PO in the mail yesterday.
was able to get refunded the difference via online chat, as it’s on sale for $8.39 right now online vs the $14.99 i paid at time of pre order.

No description available.

Yesterday was Buster Hugs Day at the Giants game (Pediatric Cancer Awareness Day). And since Buster "hugs" were a big thing during our dynasty run with all the on field celebrations, Giants gave away a Buster Hugs pop. First 15k got the pop. 300 VIP tickets got the gate giveaway pop and this:

1000016545.jpg

Back
Top Bottom