FUNNIEST NIKETALKER of 2009? vol. kinda tough, though

ogbobbyjohnson ftw, j dilla is funny too..not thb because were like the same age but he gets more attention :'(

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

ogbobbyjohnson ftw, j dillais funny too..not thb because were like the same age but he gets more attention :'(

I agree....my dude major is comedy...son use to have me dying in the halo matchmaking and gears son said "your fathers a lunch lady" had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

ogbobbyjohnson ftw, j dillais funny too..not thb because were like the same age but he gets more attention :'(

I agree....my dude major is comedy...son use to have me dying in the halo matchmaking and gears son said "your fathers a lunch lady" had me
roll.gif

laugh.gif
. Man i miss Xbox live

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

roll.gif

laugh.gif
. Man i miss Xbox live
where you could threaten strangers?

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

http://niketalk.com/topic/198729?page=1 (and the new roast that starts on pg 11)
laugh.gif
about that pg 11 'roast'..

roasts are supposed to be funny, and that wasn't..

i still don't see what is so funny about me wearing a tight thermal.. like who wears baggy thermals??

and fat jokes are immature.. how old are you?

PapaSaltySwingItBig400.jpg

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

roll.gif

laugh.gif
. Man i miss Xbox live

laugh.gif
Word you and Leo need together back on XBL asap only dude I run with now is ghost
smh.gif

I appreciate the nomination and those who said me
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
but Im going to write in Mayor, he appeared tardy but has made a lateseason push and has consistently made me laugh, though

Remember back in the days when we would catch lame NT'ers with an extra screen name..?

or 3...

or 4...

They went around putting "
roll.gif
" on their own posts.

Sometimes they'd even forget to switch sn's & quote or respond to their own lame posts
laugh.gif

We need to get back to putting detective work on that cause I swear I be seein the same dudes putting emoticons with the same people.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Remember back in the days when we would catch lame NT'ers with an extra screen name..?

or 3...

or 4...

They went around putting "
roll.gif
" on their own posts.

Sometimes they'd even forget to switch sn's & quote or respond to their own lame posts
laugh.gif

We need to get back to putting detective work on that cause I swear I be seein the same dudes putting emoticons with the same people.

what you trynna say, bro?

grin.gif

laugh.gif
, i remember those days, though.

Back
Top Bottom