Funny animals be chillin' in this thread

^^^
laugh.gif

To this day I still can not contain myself everytime I see this picture.
Ive probably posted it in here already but whatever.

941865.jpg

roll.gif
I just cant help it.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Lou, those your dogs?  Some mighty fine lookin bulldogs you got there.

That pic of the dog sliding off the couch is comedy.  My buddy has a beabull (bulldog/beagle) and I'm always crackin up cause thats how she gets off the couch.  My olde english bulldogge has yet to adopt the slide technique but I'm sure she will sooner than later.

Yep, those are my babies.  Thank you
smile.gif
  The one sliding off falls asleep in that position snoring loud as ever.  It's the funniest thing.  My other two don't do it.  My white one can only sleep either cuddling with my brindle bully, like in the photo, or on her back if she is sleeping alone.  I LOVE your dog by the way, she's beautiful!

hahahahaha no damns given.  ever.

sounds like your dog would get along with mine very well.  my dog dont give a damn either.  she sleeps or rests in the weirdest positions.  my dog goes to work everyday with the wife and her coworkers will often put stupid stuff on her because she dont give no damns and will just let them.

heres her resting/sleeping positions.  she hardly ever sits like a normal dog (on her haunches) and prefers to sit like a human (on her butt)

^
roll.gif
Gif reminded me of how we used to try and juke the ##$! out of each other when we played football back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom