funny hypebeast photo from a few years back... who remembers this one

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

de las are some of the ugliest shoes on earth...
No they aren't.

how old are you, 15? I cant imagine a grown @#$ dude walking around in those ugly @#$ ninja turtle shoes. and please dont respond with something like "you mad cause u cant afford them"
No I am not 15
laugh.gif
and you come off as a complete douche my dude. I grew up on De La Soul and just happen to like the kicks. I find it funny how you feel the need to pass your opinion off as fact, different strokes for different folks, plain and simple.
my bad i guess i came off as condescending . guess i shoulda put that theyre the ugliest shoes IMO, and IMO it looks like too much of a highschool type of shoe if that makes sense. and the last part of what i said is cause whenever dudes here wanna defend some ugly @#$% thats usually theirrebuttal, like the dude defending the pic by givin props to the HS kid for being able to afford de las
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

roll.gif
so many funny things about this pic

k1un3a.jpg

and while we're at it
I'm STILL trying to understand the humor in this pic? They look like typical high school kids to me...

Originally Posted by Damu

de las are some of the ugliest shoes on earth...
No they aren't.

how old are you, 15? I cant imagine a grown @#$ dude walking around in those ugly @#$ ninja turtle shoes. and please dont respond with something like "you mad cause u cant afford them"
indifferent.gif
shoes are dope as hell. i would wear them at any age, i'm a big fan of the group though.

this dude is so angry lol.. i'm not a fan of the shoes either.. but damn, relax fam.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by sonunox34

roll.gif
so many funny things about this pic

k1un3a.jpg

and while we're at it
I'm STILL trying to understand the humor in this pic? They look like typical high school kids to me...
Just look at all of their faces, left to right... Peter gets you every time
roll.gif

Dude has that bowl cut swag
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom