Funny Pic: Vol. Late Night NT

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by VIXIV

25ftvms.gif
roll.gif
What's his problem?
His coordination is out of whack. That last back step with the right foot kills me every time.

That young Joc joint Check my Footwork popped into my head right when i saw this. haha

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

this happens to me all the time on campus.

just last week some lady was scared to cross the street cuz i was on the other side. she just stood there and stared at me, then instead of crossin in thecrosswalk where i was, she walked all the way around cars and ended up walkin behind me when she crossed to my side.

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Originally Posted by angeezy
roll.gif

Ok I literally had to get up away from my desk cuz I was laughing so hard at work. It took me like 5 minutes to watch the whole gif because I kept missing thedives cuz I was laughing from the previous one. And the backflip at the end just topped it off. When I seen this !#*%% launch herself backwards I was done.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This pic always gets me.

Anyway...

and I saved this from a thread made awhile ago cause it's hilarious.
Do you have a link to that thread? I remember it but I can't find it

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by chezzer10

parkourroofjump.gif
eek.gif
info?
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Scott, Corey - died attempting step-up jump 70' high to net,bounced out and landed on flat ground, Orange Bowl, Miami, Florida, February 8, 1997
sorry its not funny wasnt meant to b funny
[/font]

the funny thing someone decided to post someone dying...in a thread about funny things. someone is a sick bastard on here.

Originally Posted by ericescobar

the funny thing someone decided to post someone dying...in a thread about funny things. someone is a sick bastard on here.

Pretty much. I don't know how anyone could find that funny.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

roll.gif

Ok I literally had to get up away from my desk cuz I was laughing so hard at work. It took me like 5 minutes to watch the whole gif because I kept missing the dives cuz I was laughing from the previous one. And the backflip at the end just topped it off. When I seen this !#*%% launch herself backwards I was done.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom