Fushigi Ball

What's this fushigi ball I keep seeing commercials for? What's it do? Does anyone have one?

What's this fushigi ball I keep seeing commercials for? What's it do? Does anyone have one?

You've seen the commercial yet you still don't know what it does? And instead of using google or youtube you had to make a new post? NT
frown.gif

You've seen the commercial yet you still don't know what it does? And instead of using google or youtube you had to make a new post? NT
frown.gif

I knew that @+*+ was a rip off. My nephew has been bugging mentor one for a while but I knew something wasn't right with it.

I knew that @+*+ was a rip off. My nephew has been bugging mentor one for a while but I knew something wasn't right with it.

I'm not even gonna front, I want one but there's NO way I'm paying twenty bucks for it. Ten tops.

I'm not even gonna front, I want one but there's NO way I'm paying twenty bucks for it. Ten tops.

its at walgreens. was gonna get one formy sisters kid but i read online they were a ripoff

its at walgreens. was gonna get one formy sisters kid but i read online they were a ripoff

Back
Top Bottom