Fusion X's (Sneakernews) PICS

JB-focus on making one nice non-fusion-hybrid-transformer a year with multiple cw's. Stick with what made you, because it sure aint this.

JB-focus on making one nice non-fusion-hybrid-transformer a year with multiple cw's. Stick with what made you, because it sure aint this.

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

marqueesole cant even make these look good

QFT
sick.gif

Funny thing is I thought it couldn't get any worse and then I saw someone in the club with the bootleg version of these fusions, with no strap... smh...

Funny thing is I thought it couldn't get any worse and then I saw someone in the club with the bootleg version of these fusions, with no strap... smh...

^^^
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

These are actually decent compared to the other fusions that came out IMO. I've never been a fusion or spizike fan but this and the AJF 4 looks ok. Would I cop? If they feel ok on my feet and when it's in the outlet then maybe yes.

^^^
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

These are actually decent compared to the other fusions that came out IMO. I've never been a fusion or spizike fan but this and the AJF 4 looks ok. Would I cop? If they feel ok on my feet and when it's in the outlet then maybe yes.

Back
Top Bottom