futura x hennessy in the bay

anyone seen the futura x hennesy bottles in the bay area yet? went to the spot in sf i got the kaws bottle at last year and they didn't have them, but they still had about 10 bottles of the kaws lol. if anyone still looking for the kaws, hit up zains liquors on 3rd and market in sf

I'm on the hunt for the Futura Hennessy bottles as well...

Missed out on the event!

I'll check the Bevmo on Van Ness. When I got my Kaws there, the had 30 bottles and this was during the hype. I'll update tomorrow.

heads up, Bevmo in Fairfield just got them in today

check your local Bevmo's

went to bevmo on van ness and in daly city and didn't see it at either one. anyone had any luck in sf? i remember someone posted up a list of all the places that had the kaws bottle and it was pretty accurate

Picked one up at Bevmo as well.

Came out to dam near $45 after tax....

Wasn't too happy about the price tag...

I hit the BevMo in Colma which was sold out. The one at Tanforan said they probably wouldn't get it. I'll check the one down in San Jo near Oakridge this evening. Anyone have luck finding a bottle?

Seen 2 bottles at the BevMo in Fremont.

Scooped up another one and left one for someone else to scoop!

It's Labor Day and I just got back from the Great Mall in Milpitas. The BevMo there has like 5 bottles in the glass case. I was going to snag one, but they're $41. Compared to a normal bottle that they sell for $25, the mark up for a super nice limited edition label was just too much for me. Enjoy!

For those of you in the Tri-cities, check out Bob's Discount Liquors in Union City off Alvarado Blvd. they've got several cases last time I checked a week or so ago.

bevmo in colma is sold out
bevmo near tanforan had a few bottles
they are 41.99 iirc.

Back
Top Bottom