Futura x Nike Air Force 1

Who's excited? I'm feeling the white orange joints.

futura_af1_2010_1.jpg

futura_af1_2010_2.jpg

Eddie Cruz via: Tenisufki.eu

Paix
c.

easy pass.....compared to some of futuras other designs over the years these are reallly corny...they need to take those tags off the toungues and put them onsomething worth buying....thanks for the pics tho

these are ill.. plain and simple.. i hope i get a chance to get them.. and i dont even like af1 like that but id rock these hard

Exact same shoe as a GR would be sitting on shelves for a minute.

Attaching Futura & Limited = Dudes camping out

Originally Posted by professafinessa

easy pass.....compared to some of futuras other designs over the years these are reallly corny...they need to take those tags off the toungues and put them on something worth buying....thanks for the pics tho
yep.

and they do look like any AF1 that would sit there on shelves...
tired.gif

White and orange are worth copping, but they need to change the toe box with tumbled leather.

Originally Posted by Cidetrax

White and orange are worth copping, but they need to change the toe box with tumbled leather.

But we can't have it our way all the time though, sad to say. Hope the cost isn't gonna be outrageous when they drop.

I wonder if it's part of 1World, anybody knows? White Orange if possible will be mine.

Paix
c.

white and orange are a simple and clean colorway with or without the "futura" tag added on these are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom