future releases nice pics

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

the 6ix are the things i have seen that are gonna come out and those melo 5s they look like they tryd to copy the 23s imo

Yeah, those Melo 5s looks too similar to the 23s.

lookin forward to the jumpman always wanted those since they came out back in the day

I gotta see pics of the actual shoes, like the AJ 1 phat and AJ 1 premier has potential....but I'm really
glad to see a playoff colored Jumpman Pro

All of those are wack....except of course the Jumpman Pros...I remember I had those way back when. I want them again.

In b4 the lock? lol
laugh.gif

If they made the Stealth XX fusions i would get them, and i have a very big feeling that the 6 rings is gonna sell like mad.

um... basically they all suck... i kant even comprehend...it just dosnt mak sense n e more... 6 rings????? fusion 20's???? i might as well b wearing and1's... im bout ta jus stick ta SB's kuz jordan brand clearly dosent give a @@@+ n e more... i dnt thnk we shud either...

Whoa Jordan Brand is officially garbage, quit with the fusions/combination shoes, they've never looked good. I've been holding on to Taxi XII's andJumpman Pro's for a while only to see them get retro'd this year and I am not happy.

Iunno bout you guys but the 2.5 and 20 Fusion looks nice the 20's remind me of a shark for some reason xD the fusions are getting better though ;O

Back
Top Bottom