FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

The first scene shows that Donald Glover isn't really from the streets like me. Atlanta OG's don't rob like that. We have a code that "childish" knows nothing about!

The way the company was staring at earn then the phones started ringing when he acknowledged them..:lol:

]
Straight from 'Get Out' tho
That part and when Tracy asked 4 help wit wypipo had me like dawg wat else expect to say

Straight from 'Get Out' tho
That part and when Tracy asked 4 help wit wypipo had me like dawg wat else expect to say

hahaha..."don't call them white folk"...
giphy.gif

love this show. i was dying when his plug couldnt open the door and was closing the window instead. als **** was perfect lmao.

Last edited:
Guccjermaine is from the streets of East Atlanta unlike Donald Glover, Guccjermaine is good in zones 1-6

Those people are transplant atlantans not natives like me. Country OG's would never be in that situation unarmed. Y'all northern cats are dumb and will never make it in the south.

Pipe down homie nobody testing your gangsta on Niketalk :lol: I'm from Fulton County. Vine City raised and lived all over Atlanta. You took that scene way out of context just to pat yourself on the back.

Gambino leaves no twitter stone unturned

Tracy.jpg

Pipe down homie nobody testing your gangsta on Niketalk :lol: I'm from Fulton County. Vine City raised and lived all over Atlanta. You took that scene way out of context just to pat yourself on the back.

Gambino leaves no twitter stone unturned

Tracy.jpg
I'm from East Atlanta got property and blood relatives in Vine City; Elm street to be exact. Whitney and Bobby used to shop at my gramps house back in the day. It's nothing you can tell me about Atlanta. I was born here and I will die here. Matter of fact a month after I was born they tore down my hospital (West Paces Ferry). Atlanta knew the messiah (2nd coming) was born in 1989! The Govt. knows about me as well since my birth. Don't be surprised if I'm your President in the future. I'm very powerful. Choose your words carefully.

I'm from East Atlanta got property and blood relatives in Vine City; Elm street to be exact. Whitney and Bobby used to shop at my gramps house back in the day. It's nothing you can tell me about Atlanta. I was born here and i will die here. Matter of fact a month after I was born they tore down my hospital (West Paces Ferry). Atlanta knew the messiah (2nd coming) was born in 1989! The Govt. knows about me as well since my birth. Don't be surprised if I'm your President in the future. I'm very powerful. Choose your words carefully.

Back
Top Bottom