FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

13D94C06-5BBB-4913-92CD-C7AF4481425E.gif

After that I'm thinking he's playing himself as the character of Darius. He's more Darius in real life than Darius on the show.

On twitter he said he didn't really want to do it. Watching the vid I can definitely tell.

edit: tweet has been deleted

It read something like, "I did that stupid sneaker thing for Complex. Gave all the shoes to my boys"

^^
You can tell he ain't want to do it since he was trolling 90% of the time. He got really serious when he talked about self worth:

Kind of ironic that the first time I saw him was in Dope and he was jacking John Boyega's sneakers.

after watching lakeith become L, from death note, i banged with him heavy; legit shattered my skepticism in his first scene; flawless representation of a highly eccentric character

Last edited:
I just got caught up to Season 2 episode 4 or 5, then FX stopped streaming Atlanta. Is there anywhere else to watch?

^^
You can tell he ain't want to do it since he was trolling 90% of the time. He got really serious when he talked about self worth:

Kind of ironic that the first time I saw him was in Dope and he was jacking John Boyega's sneakers.

finally watched; i love when healthy people troll; the host being in an awkward position because lakeith doesn't take shoes seriously is funny; great piece of video

Back
Top Bottom