FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

07EE97E8-E6AB-4998-A37B-0BC4D6200A67.png
A421474F-D10F-4698-946A-417A0EFC0838.png
271C47C1-3645-463B-A93C-7C83C38138FA.png

I’m watching Snowden on Netflix and realized one of the NSA employees later in the movie is played by Lakeith Stanfield :lol: He’s come up in the world :smokin

He's probably not given Daniel was nominated in the same category.

No knock on Daniel but I think Lakeith’s performance was phenomenal. Capturing all of the emotions of the guy he was portraying was fantastic. Honestly Lakeith should have been nominated for and win best Actor for that performance. They goofed putting he and Daniel in the same category smdh

No knock on Daniel but I think Lakeith’s performance was phenomenal. Capturing all of the emotions of the guy he was portraying was fantastic. Honestly Lakeith should have been nominated for and win best Actor for that performance. They goofed putting he and Daniel in the same category smdh
Yeah but that's just how the voters did it.

Daniel just won for the SAG award. I just feel he had a way better performance than what Lakeith did. What Daniel did just sticks with me more.

Last edited:
Yeah but that's just how the voters did it.

Daniel just one for the SAG award. I just feel he had a way better performance than what Lakeith did. What Daniel did just sticks with me more.

That’s fair. Again Daniel smoked his role too so I’m not upset either way. But I think part or it was that Chairman Fred and his story was so impactful. So easy to be captivated by it. Lakeith playing the snitch, to me we really rode the roller coaster of emotions he was dealing with.

I get why they did that. LaKeith had no chance at winning against the late Chadwick Boseman in that category.

What tape?
Oh Chance and Donald been “supposed” to do a mixtape since like 14’, but it hasn’t happened. You don’t hear about them being around each other anymore. If I’m right about Clark (which seems obvious in retrospect) they ain’t really cool like that anymore. Donald’s co-sign is really why Chance blew up:

I get why they did that. LaKeith had no chance at winning against the late Chadwick Boseman in that category.

1000% facts! That’s exactly what I was telling my homie. Chad best actor and Lakeith best supporting. Daniel was great as always but LaKeith performance was outstanding.

1000% facts! That’s exactly what I was telling my homie. Chad best actor and Lakeith best supporting. Daniel was great as always but LaKeith performance was outstanding.
LaKeith Stanfield is the best actor in the world consistently getting roles, Brian Tyree is better dramatic actor though. This is the best acted scene I've ever scene:

No. I just don't listen to corny ****** rap.
To be fair this was a totally different Chance on Acid Raps.

After he did that gospel-esque verse on the life of Pablo intro Chance was never the same. I was a chance fan for a very brief period after Acid Raps. I really wish he wouldve stayed in that lane a bit longer.

To be fair this was a totally different Chance on Acid Raps.

After he did that gospel-esque verse on the life of Pablo intro Chance was never the same. I was a chance fan for a very brief period after Acid Raps. I really wish he wouldve stayed in that lane a bit longer.
His 2 projects w/ Jeremih were amazing as well. Does seem like fake nice guy though.

Back
Top Bottom