FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

1643834084199.jpeg

I’m good with it ending after 4 seasons if they’re all fire. Most shows jump the shark and start falling off after the 4th. End it on a high note and give the spin-offs to his brother since he’s the one that actually lives here and sees the culture on the regular.

Understandable that it would conclude after 4 seasons. Too much time passes in between seasons. Show’s been on since 2016 and we’ve only gotten 2 seasons thus far.

Great show. Be lying if I said I was a fan of the execution in terms of how long it takes them to produce new seasons.

Last edited:
I do think 2 seasons in 1 year is a bit overkill if your product is quality. 6 month break and setting off 2023 with season 4 would make the most sense. I hope DG didn’t mail in these last 2 seasons.

I do think 2 seasons in 1 year is a bit overkill if your product is quality. 6 month break and setting off 2023 with season 4 would make the most sense. I hope DG didn’t mail in these last 2 seasons.
They could hold off on dropping S4 this year but it's already in the can and they probably want to make sure the subject matter fells culturally relevant enough.

Happy they figured it out and that we get a new season soon.

Everybody from the show has kinda blown up since 2016. I couldn't imagine the show having fun for much longer truthfully.

I must be old.

Because back in the day a new season would drop like 3-4 months after the last.

This once a year 10 episode season is fairly new.
This still happens.

Show that has around 20 episodes start in the fall/end of summer, end in spring. Then restart next fall.

Law and Order was like this and still is.

Show that have shorter runs like 8 or 10 episodes. A year's wait has never been unusual from what I can remember.

I think I'ma move to Atlanta for a couple of years. It's pretty dope. However, these are the worst drivers in any city/state I've been.

Actors be having crazy schedules and now days a lot of these tv starts are in movies too which can cause scheduling conflicts.

If I can do a Marvel movie over a tv show, I'm doing the Marvel movie.
Funny you say that because they shoot the Marvel movies here. I'd bet they shot The Harder They Fall out here too. No doubt tho that Zazie and LaKeith are getting crazy work and probably the hardest to schedule.

I think I'ma move to Atlanta for a couple of years. It's pretty dope. However, these are the worst drivers in any city/state I've been.
Get ready for semi-trucks clogging up the whole 85/75 but yeah if you're young, single and melanated its a incredible city to be in. So many bad women, Rubi Rose is average here no lie, I see several daily downtown by GSU and Walters.

Man I dunno about this Paris thing. I think shooting a location-based show abroad is a bad idea, the fans are invested in the atlanta ****ery not whatever Paris got going on. You're not gonna find no Bibby's or Tracy's running around Paris.

Man I dunno about this Paris thing. I think shooting a location-based show abroad is a bad idea, the fans are invested in the atlanta ****ery not whatever Paris got going on. You're not gonna find no Bibby's or Tracy's running around Paris.
Man, I just saw the trailer and came in just to complain about this.
**** is not cool man.
At all.
**** wack AF.

Be like going to the MoviePlex to watch a film called Friday Night Lights, then the film starts and the people on screen are playing Basketball.
I'd be a little irritated.

Reactions: ace
Back
Top Bottom