FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I remember one time in college I smoked a swisher sweet, like the actual regular cigar w/ their tobacco inside....wasn't half bad :lol:

:lol: Commericals were hilarious, episode was real good. The BAN station intro looking like Centric and VH1 Soul :lol:

funniest is when Harrison, still black, rolled up on the cops with home boy..

"but I called them?!"

and then Harrison and dude doing the interview just nodding at each other awkwardly for a lil too long

That pause was like 10 seconds lmao. I was dying but also lowkey mad cause i knew the episodes are short and didnt want them to waste so much time lol.

Another underated moment was when paperpoi finds out he isnt getting paid for the interview and gets mad at earn offscreen

:rofl:

the whole episode was great. glover is killing it. i see emmy nominations for this show.

Harrison on the show was the funniest part to me. That white privilege and bigotry. "Gay sex is unnantural why would I condone that?" :rofl:

"It's an abomination." :lol: None of them were ready.

Arizona, Malt liquor, and cereal commercials had me :rofl:

The first time I changed it to the channel and the dodge charger commercial was on I changed it not knowing it was a part of the show :lol:

DonGLover just had a baby. His GF is pretty badddd. Ws everywhere for this guy right now.
Pics :nerd:

Last edited:
Harrison on the show was the funniest part to me. That white privilege and bigotry. "Gay sex is unnantural why would I condone that?" :rofl:

"It's an abomination." :lol: None of them were ready.

Arizona, Malt liquor, and cereal commercials had me :rofl:

The first time I changed it to the channel and the dodge charger commercial was on I changed it not knowing it was a part of the show :lol:

DonGLover just had a baby. His GF is pretty badddd. Ws everywhere for this guy right now.
Pics :nerd:

I might get heat for this lol

View media item 2195972

Last edited:
Another underated moment was when paperpoi finds out he isnt getting paid for the interview and gets mad at earn offscreen
paper boi the whole show had me dying.. dude laughing or doing anything off screen.. then the part with earn

also when ole girl started agreeing with paper boi.. the host couldn't handle it and just started attacking paper boi on other BS issues trying to find something for them to disagree about

“A lot of people don’t understand me, which is good. I don’t give a ****,” Glover said with a shrug. He admires Dave Chappelle, who so famously turned his back on fame at the height of his success. “I just remember Chappelle’s Show, reading interviews, him being like, ‘We just wanted to make this personal.’ So just let me try and make this show as personal as possible, and not just all the nice and fun stuff of being black shown all the time.”

Last edited:
"I started wearing Patagonia and got myself a brown belt"
I haven't even watched the episode but this is universally hilarious.
 I remember this
laugh.gif
wonder if Donald saw this and was like nah man we gotta pick son up.
This dudes videos.
roll.gif

I called the phone number from the commercial. It's real!!

It was good to hear Cree Summer's voice again. It's been a while.

Last edited:
"The price on the can tho" lmao

Lol @ that dodge charger commercial

Paperboi is absolutely right -- so much for "freedom of speech"

I wanna be as smart as a baby dolphin

There's been so many random points that are hilarious in this episode. They are still hitting on real issues tho.

That cereal commercial :smh:

:wow:

This episode was PERFECT.  From beginning to end.  There is nothing else to be said.

he turns white and becomes a bigot :lol:

wtf lmao....that was off the wall so much but i aint even mad. the community and time and eric vibes were strong.

does anyone know that theme song from the montague show>?? sounds so familar

and is that the dude in the memes? the one that disappears? leanandacusuines friend i think....

The song is from the Eric Andre show. :rofl:

Left work early and needed a laugh. This show and my coworker's murder are equalling a trippy *** day.

Back
Top Bottom