FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I don’t know what the kid looks like :lol:

Everyone in the thread was like “props for Tay-K”

Like homey in the opener. :lol:

Had to google it...

After watching the first episodeon season 2, had to go back and watch season 1. Great show, don’t know how I missed it.

bro i was dying when dude was robbing that drive thru and when he turned the corner the window employee had a damn m-14 :lol:

"Well I must've kidnapped her in 1974, 'cause she ain't been a kid for 40 years"

Need more uncle Willy

35448B62-0F3A-489B-9A8E-A7FDAFC35697.gif

EB41EA87-D604-4D59-8F88-103CFFF6B2FC.gif

B70A6C99-42F5-4200-AD5E-EB70695EAAB2.gif

ECA74883-4EAD-4B89-A6C8-04D1F4071BD1.gif

Katt was the perfect actor for the role of Willy. :smokin

I can imagine he’s heard something similar in real life back when he was out there buggin tf out.

Ready for tomorrow.

Ok went back and watched a 4th time (episode has good replay value). My theory on the tension between Darius and Al:

I feel like Darius and Al were at odds because of the guy from jail coming to stay there and Darius felt it was wrong because it was 'Earns couch to sleep on' so to speak. They both know Earn is homeless and is going to ask to stay the night a few times a week and Darius felt like Al was giving his own cousins spot away to a friend that Darius seems to have little-to-no history with (stranger in the house). That's why neither wanted to explain to Earn why they were at odds. Either Al had a guilty conscience after the fact but had already told dude he could come stay there or just felt Earn needed to get his **** together and not depend on him for a place to stay. Darius felt it wasn't his place to explain to Earn and get in between family business, but knew 'what's done in the dark would eventually come to light'. Willie and Earn coincidentally spoke on this during their conversation in the kitchen when Willie spoke on 'family and business'

Watch how when Earn knocks on the door at the beginning and Darius opens it like 'the elephant in the room' just showed up. Then every time Earn speaks to Al he's very short in his responses to him as if he knows Earn is buttering him up to ask to stay.. Earn then gets in the car with Darius and asks him instead if Tara is staying over because if not, he wanted to know if it's ok if he could stay over a while and Darius tells him "idk man, you gotta talk to Al..". At the end of the show Al makes a peace offering to Darius (weed) knowing Earn is about to find out what's going on.. Earn asks the guy if he's staying there. He makes a joke, they laugh it off and Earn immediately begins to leave and Darius asks Earn if he's good, aka 'you got somewhere to sleep?' since everything is out on the table now.

Alligator Man needs his own spin-off series.
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

Katt was PERFECT in this role.. I didn't expect him to hit those dramatic beats so well but he did.

"I'm the alligator man" had me dying.

Katt was PERFECT in this role.. I didn't expect him to hit those dramatic beats so well but he did.

"I'm the alligator man" had me dying.

Back
Top Bottom