FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

He just stated his opinion. He ain't wrong for having one.

It's a many a layman's view on those topics.

Last edited:
This has been my favorite episode so far. I like how most of the commercials and the b.a.n. have has cameo's in other episodes.

Trying to binge when it's on FX and not recorded on your DVR is maddening.

No FF, commercials, no spot save, leave it playing when you walk out of the room and the ep ends and you have to start it from the beginning and wait 24 minutes to get back to the last 5 minutes/ending of the show.

"In September..."
:rofl:

Darius man...dude is invaluably genius

Jane Adams is showing up in everything

Last edited:
..Lmaoo all of ya that tried to call the numbers is the EXACT reason they started doing (555) 555-5555.

Word to Chapelle..

Someone already said this episode had an interesting use of product placement. The phone number is used for Call Tracking. It measures the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.

I have no problems with the gay community; however, their agenda is being forced down our throats and trying to equate their plight to that of black and brown folks is a big problem.

Paperboi was spot on with his opinion.

This show is medium rare steak with a side of lobster mac n cheese

I have no problems with the gay community; however, their agenda is being forced down our throats and trying to equate their plight to that of black and brown folks is a big problem.

Funny...I'm sure thier are whites who say the same thing about us blacks and browns agendas

The other panelist on the show agreeing with Paper Boi was BRILLIANT... and the host trying to get Paper Boi to bite on his loaded questions 
laugh.gif

These commercials are outrageous.

Paper Boi HOWLING at the kid might be the best part of this episode. 

I'm really happy to see his show take a lot of risks, dedicating a whole episode to Van, this one being filled with fake commercials and the talk show. I knew Glover was creative and had a unique style, but I'm still glad to see him explore a different format throughout the season. I would have been really content if the show was more of a standard style of show, but throwing these kind of episodes into the show is really smart.

I fell behind and didn't catch up until today but this show is firing on all cylinders. 

giphy.gif

We gotta remember dg used to write for 30 rock. its in his nature to make the fake commercials and over the top characters.

I think the thing that's most refreshing is that you can tell the show is tailored towards young black people with reasonable amount of sense and awareness.

When you watch this show, then watch something else, you can tell that the other shows didn't have you in mind when it came to who they were gearing the show towards.

I feel like Donald Glover is the type to be on internet forums, posting memes, on black twitter, scrolling through Facebook, swiping on tender, dealing with a baby mama, blowing Green Technology, have expired tags on his car, faps from time to time, like Popeye's fries...

but doesn't fit into your stereotypical "black person" that America has us pegged down as.

I feel like the show is directly talking to me, and DG and I could legit sit down and have a conversation.

If i'm reading too much into it, let me know..

This must be what it feels like to be white. :lol:

Very underrated when discussing french fries. I would place them in the elite category

I think the thing that's most refreshing is that you can tell the show is tailored towards young black people with reasonable amount of sense and awareness.

When you watch this show, then watch something else, you can tell that the other shows didn't have you in mind when it came to who they were gearing the show towards.

I feel like Donald Glover is the type to be on internet forums, posting memes, on black twitter, scrolling through Facebook, swiping on tender, dealing with a baby mama, blowing Green Technology, have expired tags on his car, faps from time to time, like Popeye's fries...

but doesn't fit into your stereotypical "black person" that America has us pegged down as.

I feel like the show is directly talking to me, and DG and I could legit sit down and have a conversation.

If i'm reading too much into it, let me know..

This must be what it feels like to be white. :lol:

Very underrated when discussing french fries. I would place them in the elite category
Ready to see Midlife Gambino's less than accurate portrayal of my city and its grip on pop culture...

So far......you're spot on :lol:.

Chime in woe

@WavyCrocket @lamekilla
Never been to Atlanta but Im really curious on how the show so far hasn't really portrayed your city in a more accurate light
Them dudes are just talking before peeping the show
I might have to stop by and get some but DC popeyes gives me small fries when I order a larger.

I have no problems with the gay community; however, their agenda is being forced down our throats

Not my throat. :x
Word, I always gotta side eye ppl with this gay agenda conspiracy.

Then this whole equate to the black struggle. It'll never be equal to that soon ain't even worried. However, ppl should be able to call out hypocrisy when black ppl try to get on that bigot steez.

Last edited:
he didn't say anything controversial.. everything he said was pretty level headed and a matter of opinion

everything involved with the whole interview was just a bunch of landmines and the presumption was he would fall into one of many traps and they could get on the ignorant rapper

just like what ole girl told paperboi at the end of the black Justin bieber episode

Last edited:
Lmfao when dude said he wears Patagonia to be white. Didnt even know what that was til I worked in whiye part of Pittsburgh 6months ago

Back
Top Bottom