FYI...Shoetrends got AJ 2009's for pre-order...$150

as stated in the topic fam...they also got Jordan I Black/Pewter CW for $100...just wanted to share for those intersted...

Wow, the pewters got bumped to 2/27? They were supposed to come out 2/14. Did the max orange get bumped too?

Originally Posted by ToMa630

looking forward to playing ball in these, as soon as they under 100

true story but dang 175 in pys and 150 in shoetrends its droppin like the economy lol

too bad they dont got the Jordan I Black/Pewter CW in my size
tired.gif

I'll get these when they hit the outlets. I'm pretty sure it won't be that long from now.

the shoetrends is legit right?
just making sure... i might want to pick up some shoes there in the upcoming months

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Thanks, but damn the Foamposite already sold out? I didn't even know it was up there.
Yeah. They sold out in a flash. Hopefully they don't sell out like that on release date. Can't wait.
pimp.gif

they should b giving them away....lol these joints r trash....i remember when u were hype about jordan releases....what happened to thos days?

$150!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at how far Jordan the Greedy has fallen.

Th AJ 2009 should have a MSRP of no more than $130, and I'm glad indie sellers like PYS, Shoetrends, and others are (intentionally or not) taking a standon these in defense of their customers.

i like shoetrends, i feel bad that they got stuck with the AJ '09s
by the time ppl will want to buy, they wont be able to make a profit since they'll have to sell way below retail

Back
Top Bottom