G-Eazy

New album 12/4

Guy has 1m followers lol didn't know he was that popular

Actually better than other white rappers.

Last edited:
Never listened to him but his hair game is A1

I literally only know of 1 song I use to hear one Sirius radio. It was dope. All I know on him didn't even know he had an actual album before lol.

He must do tours like everyone else I imagine.

The Neighbourhood featuring G-Eazy - "When I get back" was when I first heard him. Dope song

Just gave it a spin and I definitely enjoyed it, good music

This guy an industry plant or something? Dude is #1 on iTunes Hip-Hop/Rap albums right now.

TF?

Just heard this and its fire. I'm a huge Big Sean fan and this guy sounds like Big Sean to me. Will be checking out this album

This is dope too

Yeah I'm sold.

Last edited:
Finished Its Dark Out yesterday, I enjoyed it. I'm officially a fan of dude. He has a show late in January in my area, anyone ever seen him live? I am debating going.

Flipping channels and came across Me, Myself, and I on Revolt.

The hook is :pimp:

Dude sounds like a cross between Big Sean and Drake. Gonna have to check for some of his other work in this thread.

Saw somebody make the comment "G-Eazy sounds like a lyrical Drake" and I almost fell down the staris

Last edited:
The new album is pretty sick, a few too many r & b style radio cuts, but a whole bunch of bangers

He's got a show in SF around Valentines Day and tickets are pricey as hell

I agree with the R&B song comment. Rappers just need to stop making songs about being in love with Women.

I do hear a lot of Big Sean in his music as well.

always thought it was funny how dude enunciates every word correctly :lol:

anyway, just gave the new album a spin. not as good as these things happen, still some good tracks though.

I still haven't listened to the new album but my expectations are low. He's not the same guy he once was.

This was the first and only song I heard from dude for a few months.

I dig it a lot.

Other stuff I heard after that I didn't care for much.

Not better than Lil Dicky but he ight.

Dude got a stamp of approval from Raekwon and 9th Wonder, I will probably check his album out off the strength of that alone.

That it aint safe record bumps though when your not sober

Back
Top Bottom