'G-Unit' and 'The Game' to release on the same day

Originally Posted by rocyaice

At the very least this is gonna be entertaining. Hip hop has been quiet.
I'd rather have a quiet atmosphere in hip hop and wait for the albums from my favorite rappers than deal with the BS talkin' and average musicthis scenario is about to bring.

well well well i think i speak for alot of people when i say i seen this coming

By Nolan Strong

A Soundscan showdown between 50 Cent and his G-Unit collective and Compton rapper The Game will not take place, AllHipHop.com has learned.

Both G-Unit and The Game were scheduled to release their newest albums respectively, on June 24, pitting the two rivals against each other for sales.

50 Cent claimed he was going to push The Game's third album L.A.X back, so that G-Unit could release their highly anticipated sophomore release Terminate on Sight on June 24.

Representatives for The Game released a statement denying 50 Cent's claim.

Now both rappers' release dates have been changed by Interscope.

G-Unit's Terminate on Sight will land in stores on July 1, while The Game's L.A.X. will follow the next week, hitting the shelves July 8.

so much for that "battle"

well i never bought a hip hop album in my life im not exactly wut u call a loyal fan and i dont plan on doing soo......GOOD LUCK GOING PLATINUM!

roll.gif
game got punked

a member of Game's crew being shot in the leg.
1st off, whats good with these below the waist, avoiding the vital organs, dont want to be charged with attempted murder shots?
2nd, why dukes want to murk each other like a daytime spanish channel soap opera plot over music?

that business is for the birds, pion pigeons droppin deuces on each other, dont even have the decency to rinse they feathers in the wishing well.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

059157eebffbcdc7ca333db8991cf8bd9fbcd8e.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That is HILLARIOUS........dude is gone
How did the game get punked? Interscope changed the date not 50.

Stop lying to yourself man............

How am I lying to myself? Yall are poll riders if you think 50 has that much power. But you know what I won't sit up here and argue with yall. Tobe honest I don't care either way. I am sick of 50's bs. After his comments about A. Keys I know this guy is joke.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

game>50
i like game's other albums so i'll prolly buy this record, as far as 50 and the Unit, i'm not so sure. i gotta hear something i like.i'll prolly just download those...

Im not even a fan of 50...Tha hell wit him, been sayin that since before the dude came out........But did yall really think dude had a chance??????REALLY??????

Game has nowhere near the star power of Kanye.....If he said he would push Ye back, that would be different, but game........no chance homie.....50 didnt evenhave to do anything, but what company you know would put game up against 50 and still make money off of him???

Its about money......If you get put in a situation like this, you would do the same thing, either way..........what 50 said was gonna happen, HAPPENED, if hedid it or not....

YOU aint gettin $$$$$ from 50 or game, so why you soo worried about it? and you wanna talk about pole ridin, tha hell outta here

Back
Top Bottom