Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
lol i entered about 10 different sizes, if i get anything which is not my size im simply trading for my size

nah these will got for $600 MAX the SC's are worth more, most people will probably use them for trade bait
anyone who drops $1000 on these is an idiot :x but i think everyone who wants a pair will most likely get them, they aren't YEEZY limited but will sell out quickly regardless.

anyone who drops 600 is an idiot.

there must be a lot of idiots out there then.... :smh:

Word. :lol:

You're a damn fool if you think these aren't reselling for at least 600+ minimum.

The beasts fiend over anything Galaxy named/themed/inspired.

^exactly, i have to say that I am tired of the beasts, they probably be payin their rent by flipping kicks. Its a damn shame that ppl lined up for two or more night for the OLIVE 9s :smh: . how much r u gonna make at most, $100?

^exactly, i have to say that I am tired of the beasts, they probably be payin their rent by flipping kicks. Its a damn shame that ppl lined up for two or more night for the OLIVE 9s
mean.gif
. how much r u gonna make at most, $100?
Wait, people are actally lined up for Olive 9's? In what State? I don't remember these ever having hype surround then at any point. Plus the color isn't the type "typical" sneaker heads go for.

Wait, people are actally lined up for Olive 9's? In what State? I don't remember these ever having hype surround then at any point. Plus the color isn't the type "typical" sneaker heads go for.
in nyc, i went to sign up for the galaxy raffle and saw at least 20 lined up, theres also a line at west thats been going on since thursday

You clearly know nothing about how this shoe thang works girl...

there must be a lot of idiots out there then.... :smh:

Word. :lol:
You're a damn fool if you think these aren't reselling for at least 600+ minimum.
The beasts fiend over anything Galaxy named/themed/inspired.

I'm just guessing here but I think what DotCom meant was someone who pays $600+ for this Penny Hybrid Non-Signature uncomfortable imitation foamposite material shoe just because there are some stars and galactic print on it is an idiot. I would tend to agree with him but thats what I'm counting on, the idiocy of many. :lol:

in nyc, i went to sign up for the galaxy raffle and saw at least 20 lined up, theres also a line at west thats been going on since thursday
For some Olive 9s... That's crazy. My girl told me the same thing. People lining up at Footaction on 34th since this morning

shocked that mercer is still giving out dms, they must be staying up late over there

Well, NYC makes sense. There's never enough J's to go around. Didn't know West had campers like that lol.

scored a sz 10 at 21 mercer under one of my ny connects names
pimp.gif
  thanks for helping out hbdnike, i tried with yours also but only got a dm back for the other one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom