Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Like I said.. How the **** do u ever find anything on JJ.. They were now where to be found, now magically they're sold out.. These were never on the site and I still don't know how anybody found the link.. Still can't even find them to say they're sold out

What a sham of a online release.  Funny part is these clowns probaly got their size run already up on eBay under some alias.  What kills me is soon the hype machine is going to self destruct... when you have 90% of people in line or online copping only to resell... at some point you gotta have someone to sell to...

The funny thing is, shoes are still available (at least the Olives) but the sites just running terrible.

u think someone'll trade some heat like yeezy 2 for these or am i pushing it?

u think someone'll trade some heat like yeezy 2 for these or am i pushing it?
lol

Pushing it.

The Yeezys actually look /somewhat/ decent.

a.) These are Rookies, not Foams.

b.) What are you gonna rock 'em with?

Instead of refreshing the site, I refresh this page and waiting to see the new threads that pop up!
laugh.gif
X2

Is it even safe to checkout with something in your cart right now? Afraid if I hit that submit button and the site crashes I'll get charged 10 times.

Like I said.. How the **** do u ever find anything on JJ.. They were now where to be found, now magically they're sold out.. These were never on the site and I still don't know how anybody found the link.. Still can't even find them to say they're sold out

guy said he guessed the link...it does load just says sold out

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-zoom-rookie-sneaker/558622001?color=Multi-Color
I see theink does work, but how do u guess a link tho? That sounds damn near impossible

Back
Top Bottom