• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
my boy got through on the KD GMs and he told me what he always does to get thru
I struck out on the KD GMs and was pissed so I called him up and he was like bro ima tell you what I do and u try it on the next release
well the next release that I had to use NDC was this release and did what he said and I got thru :wow:
I dont know if it really works so ima try it out on another big release like foams or the charity retro 9s to see if it works or we just lucky

KEEP YOUR METHOD TO YOURSELF. :smile: Any one Co-Sign? :smile:

I definitely wanted these but it ended up being a waste of time. I too refreshed all the way up until the tweet came in at 5:02 and was never ever able to put in my cart; error message. Thanks for the GR NIKE!!

naw they are still ugly as hell, the only reason im mad is because the site was acting very stupid. if this stuff happens for another release i actually want/care about...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Guess things worked out the best for you then. 

The HOH that I won the rookies at called me this morning saying they didn't get their shipment so I couldn't buy them till Monday. Idk if they just telling me that so I can loose my spot if I don't pick them up today or something. But it seems kind of shady to me

Copped em! This was a hard release I don't care what anybody says, no matter how much you cop of Nikestore. I've been copping limited kicks for the past few weeks and this was the hardest. I got the error that I couldn't add to cart, but I instally clicked it again and then they were added to the cart. I was pretty mad my guy sitting next to me didn't get them, but he was happy for me. The new NikeStore is the best and they should have done this already. It's fair and everybody has a fair shot, no early links for anybody, no tricks, just order. If you're slackin', you'll be lackin'.

you say that now until you miss out on a big release. smh

I started to go after these but I just bought Platinum Yeezy 2s a few days ago and i'd much rather have those. I've never had Zoom Rookies but got turned off once I heard how uncomfortable they are. Congrats to those who copped.

This galaxy thing is just a fad, just like see through Jordans and Forces. And because this release alone got two releases in conjunction with the Galaxy Foams that dropped earlier this year, I see prices dropping on them. Give it a few months and at the very least these Galaxy Rookies will be at $350. It happened to Miami Vices and Big Bangs and will happen to these.

Man, this thread is just full of sillie, despersate, conceited, lonely people. Just annoys me. I might be in the sillie category though.

Anyone who grabbed from Jimmy Jazz, did you use either JJSAVEMORE or JJ5OFFSHIP?
I was in a rush for obvious reasons. Thinking about calling to add one of them in once I get confirmed shipping. Don't want them to cancel my order.

I've been on NT since 2005 and I've helped many people for retail and didn't even charge a tip fee. Now is the time I need help. I don't want the Rookies but somebody PLEASE private message me and tell me what I'm doing wrong on NDC. I have not been able to even add them to the cart without some kind of error. I just don't want to miss out on a shoe I DO want. I'm a size 11 so any size 11 people don't need to help me, I understand, but anyone who doesn't wear my size, please let me know where I'm going wrong on this new system. Thanks. Congrats to all who wanted these and got them. Peace.

Man, this thread is just full of sillie, despersate, conceited, lonely people. Just annoys me. I might be in the sillie category though.
Anyone who grabbed from Jimmy Jazz, did you use either JJSAVEMORE or JJ5OFFSHIP?
I was in a rush for obvious reasons. Thinking about calling to add one of them in once I get confirmed shipping. Don't want them to cancel my order.

are you serious right now? Worried about free shipping on this release.... SMH

NDC is on some bull right now. Callin me sayin my address doesn't match my card :smh:

I can't have my bank confirm it with them because my bank is closed on Saturdays :smh:

If I lose these shoes, I'm gonna :smh:

:lol:

i havent bought shoes oN NDC since they change the layout, the site sucks now.

i never got errors trying to add them to the cart like that. i had 0 chance to load them into the cart :smh:

im only pissed because this is gonna happen for the DB 9's and maybe the IVs next week :smh:

I'm not sure if that guy is serious either

It isn't free shipping. It is actually less than free shipping. $5 off shipping to be precise. The other discount is $20. I'm just wondering if anyone got them to work with this release.

If you don't care about $5 please, send them my way. For sure I want the $20 if applicable.

Im willing to help any NTer

been apart of this family since 2004 when I was in middle school in the library glued to the computer

it was all about helping the next man out back then so im ready to lend a hand to those who missed out

thought about posting my method in the thread but the lurkers are really getting outta hand these days

so I think I found a way to solve it

just PM me and ill inbox you what I was gonna post in this thread

Im not asking for no money (as some people offered in my inbox)

all I ask is for is for yall to remember we are a family even tho we go back and forth and might disagree at the end of the day we are here for the love of the shoes

so try and help people out when they ask for help or info

Last edited:
very very few will get a grand on ebay if any. at the end of the day it's just another zoom rookie. the demand was high because everybody was trying to get them to flip lol. the question is, what is the true demand and how many idiots are out there that would pay several hundred for a zoom rookie just because it has a cheap galaxy print on it? 

They'd be lucky to get a grand out of their galaxy foams right now. Sellers been sitting on those for a minute :/

you hit it right on the head. Galaxy Foams dropped like crazy. I even saw a VNDS pair go for $625 shipped last week. once the hype dies down these will be $350.

KEEP YOUR METHOD TO YOURSELF. :smile: Any one Co-Sign? :smile:
I agree with this to the fullest. You should only be telling the closest of friends your method. If we posted the method then lurkers, hypebeasts, and resellers will have the method and then they will be paying 20 people to jump online and buy the shoes. It's not rocket science. But everybody can't win. Survival of the fittest. If you're a real sneakerhead you'll figure it out. You'll gain enough basic computer savvy to navigate to the finish line. I've figured three different methods and I've had to practice to get to each one and finally found one that works. Do the work. No more handouts, that's day is over.

I agree with this to the fullest. You should only be telling the closest of friends your method. If we posted the method then lurkers, hypebeasts, and resellers will have the method and then they will be paying 20 people to jump online and buy the shoes. It's not rocket science. But everybody can't win. Survival of the fittest. If you're a real sneakerhead you'll figure it out. You'll gain enough basic computer savvy to navigate to the finish line. I've figured three different methods and I've had to practice to get to each one and finally found one that works. Do the work. No more handouts, that's day is over.

Back
Top Bottom