Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I agree, but at the same time sometimes it's better to rock a plain T that way the shoes make the outfit, rather than looking like a uniform.
well you see this shirt is a good "starter fit kit"....lets say your shoes arrived today and you want to rock them tonight but you want to match with your shoes...why not use this shirt to get started and after tonight you can start thinking and working on new fits to rock with your shoes! oh and btw the shirt is nice!

Good points made by both.

nwbple.jpg

They finally came in plus a bonus pickup today. :nerd: :nthat:
size 14 here btw :D

Whats a come-up!!! congratz

man...i wanted these so bad... im fascinated with galaxy pics so this was a dream come true for me...

As expected, prices are steadily dropping in the resale market. Seen a 9.5 listed locally for 400; probably would take a little less to. As for eBay, prices averaging in the lower 400's with free shipping on most; which means they are getting even less with the fees tacked on. Should not be long before these dip under the $400 mark; for most sizes anyhow. After a handful of fails for me, I manage to work out a trade; Twitter'd DB9's for Galaxies. So now it feels like I paid 190 for the shoes. I'm reasonably satisfied.

^ Nice come up man. Im still on the verge of keep/sell. You think pairs will rise in price again once the market drys up in a couple months?

I just wanted to share a pick of the entire galaxy family...(excpet the dunks which I will never wear" all ds(for now) and all size 14...only missing the SC rookies which I have yet to see online anywhere...

And BTW NOTHING IS FOR SALE OR TRADE so don't PM ME.

Probaly the best Collection of All Star Shoes Nike has done to date...(or most hyped that is....)

Last edited:
Called Nike to find t-shirt they said that it didn't exist even with the product code u provided lol dang I need that shirt ASAP

Tee is Champs ONLY and ONLY In-Store only (it may eventually get on the Champssports.com site)...

You will NOT find it at any other retailers...including Nike retail locations...

Again...Champs Sports IN STORE only...it will be in ALL Champs locations soon (if not already)...

$25 retail

JM

Good **** BigMike.

Nice to see another big footer with all this heat. All in missing are the sc rookies and the BG (but doubled up on the kd, rookies and foams :wink: )

:smokin :smokin

^ Nice come up man. Im still on the verge of keep/sell. You think pairs will rise in price again once the market drys up in a couple months?

Thanks. IMO, they will rise again slightly, as do most shoes once the urgent re sellers off their stock. But not before Xmas I think.

The BG hyperdunks are there right smack in the middle... but can't find the sc rookies for nothing..im starting to think if they were made in a 14 they were never available to the public even though the ipad release showed the size....

Nice! Congratulations. I wanted to enter but didn't wanna make the drive....
I just wanted to share a pick of the entire galaxy family...(excpet the dunks which I will never wear" all ds(for now) and all size 14...only missing the SC rookies which I have yet to see online anywhere...

And BTW NOTHING IS FOR SALE OR TRADE so don't PM ME.

Probaly the best Collection of All Star Shoes Nike has done to date...(or most hyped that is....)
Very nice man. You sure know how to make a man jealous. And in my size too. Props! You've done well. #TeamBigFooters

Just got the JUST DO IT galaxy print shirt from champs, they only had smalls, xl and xxl, left. I grabbed an xl with my $20 rewards certificate. Ill post pics later.

Where are you guys getting the shirt? Has anyone found them at a champs in the bay area?

Called Nike to find t-shirt they said that it didn't exist even with the product code u provided lol dang I need that shirt ASAP

Tee is Champs ONLY and ONLY In-Store only (it may eventually get on the Champssports.com site)...

You will NOT find it at any other retailers...including Nike retail locations...

Again...Champs Sports IN STORE only...it will be in ALL Champs locations soon (if not already)...

$25 retail

JM

JM - thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom