• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
i played in mine 3 times.
the first time I broke them in for a 30 min light scrim, felt good. little stiff.
the 2nd time was just shoot around for 2hrs, stiff still but loosening up.
the 3rd time on the same day, i gamed in them in a tourney in five 20minute increments and they felt good. I am flat footed and got my normal size that I get for Jordans.

Nike Flight Galaxy hat has started appearing in champs stores... Retail looks to be $40 and they come with a "remove before flight" keychain. Pretty dope add on to an already awesome hat. Copped
pimp.gif

Damn $40...that's a little steep for a snapback. Nike is really exploiting this Galaxy brand!

Quick question. How do the SC Rookie Galaxy fit? Should I size up, down or TTS? What's the going rate for the SC Rookie Galaxy and the Regular Rookie Galaxy in Sz.10.5? Thanks in advanced.

Quick question. How do the SC Rookie Galaxy fit? Should I size up, down or TTS? What's the going rate for the SC Rookie Galaxy and the Regular Rookie Galaxy in Sz.10.5? Thanks in advanced.

I would go 1/2 sz up and the galaxy joints go between 450-550

Had to sell my pair I got off NDC to get some christmas presents for my girl and now I'm regretting it. I need a size 11 or 11.5!

Back
Top Bottom