Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
So are there 2 editions? A regular one releasing in October and the SC edition this friday? Or is that the only way to purchase it?
2 editions...the SC has the GITD pods on the side and the regular that come out on the 6th have the black pods

kinda ruins black pods for me though when they have this other edition, 2 near identical sneakers makes me wanna get the better one, not settle for the other, even though the other will still be a huge pain in the *** to get :smh:

There will be an NDC release but not until 10/6, but it will be black pods.... GITD pods will be released this friday through SC

will def. try to grab these. i guess buying my lady an ipad 3 wasn't pointless (hopefully).
tongue.gif
LOL...Just gonna rub it in our face like that, huh???

Haha all they need is 250,000 people to download the magazine to make an easy million, which probably would of been easily obtainable if they made them available worldwide.

The black pods are an in store HOH release and the GID are a SC collab that is already more limited, it's bs but what's the issue with how they decide to release their collar? I want the black pods anyways

Does anybody know when they are going to be sold? I have got to get my hands on and my feet in these shoes.

Whelp thx for that info I hope I can cop black pods I want these more than gitd the black looks better IMO

Back
Top Bottom