Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters

i had my iphone clock on to 7, as soon as it rang, i clicked add to cart, then i waited like 10 secs and then checked out.

i didnt refresh or anything, just waited. soo happy tho!! :smokin

I hit home... I killed the app ... Re-opened it ... X 100 !! None of that worked this is BS ... This is the first magazine ive purchased ... How do i do that chargeback eeryone is saying?

Keep trying everyone, I was about to give up and tried a few more times and i got my 10.5 eventually. I think some people's connections are going out upon checkout, opening up a pair.

I GOT ONE SZ 13!!! THEN MY CAT ATTACKED THE HELL OUT OF MY LEG FOR SCREAMING!!! IM BLEEDING BAD BUT MY SC ZOOMS ARE ONE THE WAY!!!! KEEP AT IT GUYS

My roomate got jerked...had them in the cart entered payment and hit review order and it keep loading....10 minutes later it asked for his payment info again and then said the product was unavailable....#TheStruggle

Pretty weak release lol. I don't like these enough to pay rape. I think everybody gets lucky on one release in their life lol. I can't complain, I got through for Solar Yeezys that day straight though no delay. And id much rather have those than these lo.

Back
Top Bottom