• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
lol at selling out to SC comment

No wonder SC server was lagging. They upgrade their server for this?

Last edited:
Its not about the money, its about the message behind it dude.... Cmon dont be like that. Its saying that its not okay to have so many people download something just for a chance to buy something, and not even have a good chance at all.
I Agree.

I guess its just a matter of luck, because i was clicking add to cart constantly starting at 6:55 and kept seeing that same message. Just stopped trying not too long ago when they tweeted "sold out".... what a waste of time. 

$4 I wouldn't charge back, but I paid $15 because on Twitter they said having the subscription would make it easier to download the issue @ 7pm, but then said they'd drop before 7pm as they did.
No way I won't get my $15 back.
good point. i wasn't going to chargeback. but that was the whole reason i did the subscription was to cut out the purchase step, but then they changed the time for the download, so it was for nothing.

The damned thing didn't "go live" until 1 minute after according to SC yet I saw a few people post twitter shots of complete checkout at 4:02. The whole process took 1 minute? Yeah right.
Then again this is the same company who opened a shoe store that was better served as a nightclub by the employees
I was able to check out as soon as my macbook hit 7:00. Checked out at 7:02. Few of my friends weren't able to check out till 7:15+. It's a hit or miss as usual with nike online releases. I wish the yeezy 2 release was this easy/lucky.

i cant believe i was able to add a sz 11 (my sz) to my cart at like 6 38 pm cst, made it all the way to entering billing info, hit next step and got the jboss error screen, fml. i should of just checked out as a guest or thru paypal, i thought the shoes were supposed to be reserved in your cart once you make it to the billing info page.

From 5:55pm central until 7pm I got the same message I honestly think the app wasn't even trying to communicate with nike severs oh well I'll take a stab at black pods I knew the sc version was out of the question

i aint even mad, black pods on the 16, friday. just called the Nikestore and this guy was very helpful

why did sc twitter tell everyone to close and reopen the app at 6 59est, it seems that everybody who copped never left the product page and just clicked add to cart right at 7pm est. stupid me, i was double tapping the home icon and reopening the issue over and over trying to get the damn thing to refresh. already cancelled the auto-renew on the subscription and contacted my cc company for the chargeback, the $14.99 is already back in my account. congrats to everyone who copped, damn i really wanted those gitd pods, hpefully i can score black pods for retail.

i aint even mad, black pods on the 16, friday. just called the Nikestore and this guy was very helpful

It's actually the 19th.

I'll be waiting.

Black/Black Action Red?
Yea, but they dont have any information on the time though, I like Saturday morning release so much better than friday afternoon, LIMIT 1 though. the fact that SC version is limit 2 is confusing really. I hope they dont do the friday afternoon crap again and thru iPad

Last edited:
why did sc twitter tell everyone to close and reopen the app at 6 59est, it seems that everybody who copped never left the product page and just clicked add to cart right at 7pm est. stupid me, i was double tapping the home icon and reopening the issue over and over trying to get the damn thing to refresh. already cancelled the auto-renew on the subscription and contacted my cc company for the chargeback, the $14.99 is already back in my account. congrats to everyone who copped, damn i really wanted those gitd pods, hpefully i can score black pods for retail.

this

i kinda agree, but i didn't fall for that since i was just too nervous to leave the page, i pressed add to cart once, waited a few seconds then it added to cart. after that i just typed in my cc info and checked out.

wait..you had to download the app at a certain time then order through the app?

Sole Collector was saying to purchase the subscription, so once it hit 7pm it could download right away and then purchase the shoes.

They then changed it to where buying the subscription was completely pointless because they put the issue out way before 7 so everyone could have it downloaded.

Congrats to all the bastards, I mean, lucky people on here who got their pairs! I'm not salty. Just gonna have to pay over retail for mine, as per usual shoe I end up getting. lol

Back
Top Bottom