Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Looks like 11/10 is going to be a hectic day. I'll have to pull out all the stops for this day.

Last edited:
FOr everyone asking about the 11/10 release date....

That looks like the paranorman foam retail release Gentry tweeted might be going down soon.  Would they drop these two HUGE releases on the same day?

Normally I would think not, but hell, this galaxy foam release has been all over the place.

:rofl: funny, I had to read that twice too because for a second I thought it said Foamposite One. Didn't think it was a Paranorman but I did think for a split second damn another Foam coming out? :D

I don't think they would of releases them anyways since the 31'st is Halloween(aka concealment day), and a mid-week release just because the public want a hype up shoe is unlikely. I'm betting on the weekend and if not after the red come out.

These are worthless without the glow pods. 95% will sell these for the quick money. Delay the release while nike sells them on ebay on the side for extra money that is just wrong bordering on fraud. How can over 700 pairs be sold already on ebay alone before the release?

These are worthless without the glow pods. 95% will sell these for the quick money. Delay the release while nike sells them on ebay on the side for extra money that is just wrong bordering on fraud. How can over 700 pairs be sold already on ebay alone before the release?

There's no way a corporation as big as Nike would waste there time or risk their reputation doing that doing that. Now Mom & Pop stores are a totally different ball game.

I guarantee you they want release this month with everything happening on the east coast.
this is what i was thinking as well.

i have the glow pods and i have to disagree. i think the black pods are just as ill. the black goes well. i love my glow pods, no doubt tho :tongue: still def. tryna get my hands on a pair of black pods also. :wink:

and max, rep for the pics i requested. identical shoe besides the pods and tongue logo. :pimp:

Last edited:
If anyone thinks Nike is selling kicks on the side you really need to take a nap and rethink that statement.

However... they'd be fully within their rights to sell their product anyway they saw fit.

If you searched Ebay you will notice Under Armour has an ebay store.  Hell I think thats the smartest way EVER to offload extra inventory.

If they did that with their Energy releases they could be on to something...

this is what i was thinking as well.
i have the glow pods and i have to disagree. i think the black pods are just as ill. the black goes well. i love my glow pods, no doubt tho :tongue: still def. tryna get my hands on a pair of black pods also. :wink:
and max, rep for the pics i requested. identical shoe besides the pods and tongue logo. :pimp:

you are welcome!

If you searched Ebay you will notice Under Armour has an ebay store.  Hell I think thats the smartest way EVER to offload extra inventory.

If they did that with their Energy releases they could be on to something...

Definitely. I've seen Hanes & a few other brands with Factory Outlet stores on ebay. Nike would never do it though.

please dont quote a half page of pics again, we already saw the pics 2 post above yours.

I just try to be helpful that is everything and I am of course happy to help and I guess I am one of the few people that already have both Rookie Galaxies!

I just try to be helpful that is everything and I am of course happy to help and I guess I am one of the few people that already have both Rookie Galaxies!
your pics were great, i was talking to the guy who quoted all your pics, there is no need to quote a half page of pics when the same pics are already posted on the page. and yes we all know you have both pairs of galaxy rookies, its only like the 4th time you have posted that.

Last edited:
This page full of salt people really catching feelings about these shoes. Y'all some grown men with b!t€h tendencies. Stop hating on people that got the shoe/shoes show love stop the jealousy. I struck out like the majority of the people here but I won't loose any sleep.

This page full of salt people really catching feelings about these shoes. Y'all some grown men with b!t€h tendencies. Stop hating on people that got the shoe/shoes show love stop the jealousy. I struck out like the majority of the people here but I won't loose any sleep.
clearly nobody is hating anybody who has the shoe/shoes, i have 2 pairs of the rookies (black pods) myself, we just dont need people quoting half page pics. the original post with the pics was great, but the dude who quoted all those pics wasted like half of this page, just trying to let him know that there is no need to quote pics that are already on the same page, it clutters the thread. and if you value your user id i would stop posting curse words, snitches will report you in a heartbeat and you will get banned with the quickness, im on my 3rd user id for the same reason.

Last edited:
Man this room is full of children chilling at the library. Jada only person talking sense. Rookie is the definition of a frankenstein hybrid bust. It's not a retro, it's supposed to be a performance sneaker. The cushioning is a joke for a $200+ shoe, only has a zoom air in the heel? A carbon shank that stabs you? Who wants to play ball or even casually wear this crazy shoe that is uncomfortable as ****.This delay is  Nike probably retrofitting all the other colorways that are sitting into galaxy theme so they can actually sell them. It's funny people really will pay the crazy amounts for a ****** shoe with stars on it. At least with the Yeezy you get quality with the ******* status, with these you just get the *******. 
For some reason this made me laugh

Back
Top Bottom