Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
They said no one was able to add it during the glitch period. No worries.
Correct there was a glitch period apparently on tuesday and the issue was able to be downloaded for a certain period, Sole Collector just tweeted that info.

dudes still are a step ahead though since we need to download the mag find the page they are on then add to cart.

Somebody was tweeting sole and letting them know that they already have the issue on their iPad. Sole said they will get it fixed and pull it right away. That means there is people at a advantage that can already just click add to cart at 4pst

this is ********.. that means the people with the issue on their ipad already have a huge advantage on everyone else. they can check out already by the time we finish downloading the issue.

The ppl who downloaded the issue were not able to purchase but are a step ahead, which should save em the dl time when the issue goes live. Which will mean they will have access to the shoe at the time that we have accesss to the issue -_-

I think out of all the "Galaxy" kicks... the actual pattern on these kicks are the best. The galaxy pattern looks really good on this sneaker, but the sneaker themselves i believe are ugly

It can't be that many people who knew about it...and besides they can only get 2 pair....maybe it will limit traffic trying to checkout with them out of the way. Think positive.

Last edited:
dang
eyes.gif
first i have to get me an ipad
laugh.gif

This is some bulls**t. Those people that did download the magazine have at least a 3 to 5 minute advantage. If I can't get the shoes, they better issue me a refund!!

I bought the subscription, the not single issue

I see...

Well, we are all taking a risk buying into this in hopes of getting them...

I personally dont want to give SC any of my money, but my brother really wants these and he doesnt have an iPad. I am making him pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom