Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
If you've ever dealt with Nike on releases like this you know how full of it they are.

Yes and no. They almost always give a release date tho, at the latest the day before. It makes them look like a terrible company with terrible PR and CR when they flat out lie about a shoe release. Now stores can lie, but Nike has to play the honest card. They'll just do it last minute.

Yes and no. They almost always give a release date tho, at the latest the day before. It makes them look like a terrible company with terrible PR and CR when they flat out lie about a shoe release. Now stores can lie, but Nike has to play the honest card. They'll just do it last minute.

It's bad PR and CR to say a shoe is dropping in September and then push it back only the week of to say its been pushed back again.

i am thinking this way: those store who sold the yeezy 2 will get the rookie galaxy?! so does that mean darkside and undefeated is going to get them. Opinion? sneakerhead in the Bay Area

scored my pairs for 230 euros shipped, about $310 usd
pimp.gif
  beats trying to win a stupid raffle or campin for 12 hours +. lets hope at least one of my orders ships, i have had problems with fl.eu cancelling my orders because of no stock, smh.

^i have them shipped to my friend in germany, met him on nt and he is a life saver. once he gets them in he just ships to me, only takes about a week for delivery and it only cost about $30 usd per shoe. so im looking at about $340 usd for my pairs after everything, but i will pay the extra $100 anyday to beat the lines and craziness.

Back
Top Bottom