Galaxy s5 VS Iphone 5/6 pictures.

My girlfriend's coworker has a dookie excuse of a phone called the Samsung S5 and the camera on it is so trash, I thought she was holding up a potato 
mean.gif

My girlfriend's coworker has a dookie excuse of a phone called the Samsung S5 and the camera on it is so trash, I thought she was holding up a potato :smh:   

from the sample images im seeing online dunno what you're talking about

Many have agreed Nokia has always been the best when it comes to phone cameras.

Many have agreed Nokia has always been the best when it comes to phone cameras.
they always focused on it right on up to their soft death. however, dead this argument cuz it wont be based on fact....becuz really there are none. unless you are taking the exact same picture with the 2 phones next to each other this is pointless. also... it depends on what you want to do with the pictures. do u want it to only look good enough to put on instagram or facebook? do u want to turn it into a desktop background or actually print it out? maybe turn it into a big poster/canvas print? do u take pictures mostly at night or outside? its all preference. THIS specific debate between samsung/android vs apple is useless...

btw android>apple

Android users stay going out of their way to tell you how much better their phone is than your iPhone lol

Back
Top Bottom