Game 2: Dallas Mavericks @ Denver Nuggets. DEN leads 1-0, Mavs look to even the series. 730/1030 TNT

Games shifting to Denver's tempo. It's ganna be game over soon if Dallas can't slow it back down.

Denver opening up the game!!!!!!!!...

pimp.gif

Mavs just don't have the athletes to keep up with this team... They've got no chance, especially if Josh is done...

It'd be nice if Jason Terry showed up at any point this post-season..

Who thought they would ever hear an announcer utter the words: "GREAT DECISION BY J.R. SMITH!".

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i am about to punch walls, kick doors, smash windows
laugh.gif
You didn't see this coming?

I tried to tell yall...

This team is not a good matchup for the Mavericks in any way, shape, or form...

JR always had the skills...he just was young...still is...he has crazy range and @ times he thinks that's all he needs to get it done...he's shaping upto be something verrrrrry special...Go Nuggets get this over with so you can rest up that other series will go 6 maybe 7...

Wow, they are ice cold from outside, we're at least keeping them out of the paint, and it's not like this is New Orleans/Denver all over again.

This game is NOT over.

JR smith has so much potential, does he even realize it? if he adds a midrange game + discipline, he could be better than melo

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

This game is NOT over.
PJ keeps saying it, but this game doesn't feel as close as the score indicates at all...

The Mavs are extremely lucky to be where they are right now... I can't see them winning this game at all..

Back
Top Bottom