Game 2: Dallas Mavericks @ Denver Nuggets. DEN leads 1-0, Mavs look to even the series. 730/1030 TNT

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

whats the tech on Kmart for?

for being a %+#%%*% punk
laugh.gif
the hell you watching.

let someone grab you around your neck and see if u dont throw dude off u like that

should of been a tech on NO ONE

sq_camron_diplomats_cap.jpg

see thats the punk mentality "you violating my manhood son get off me"

it was a hard foul but...collins was being decent about it. You think kmart wouldve held him up or just threw him to the ground?

i cant believe Mavs are only down by 3, it seemed like the Nugg's had a huge margin lead in early...

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Thanks JR,
pimp.gif

3 point game, some of our shots will start to fall, we still in this, COME ON NOWITNESS HAVE FAITH MY DUDE.
pimp.gif

Kidd outplaying Chauncey, as I expected, but our frontcourt is
ohwell.gif

I feel for Josh, but Bass/Hollins doing their things.
Bro, I got no faith in this team... It's three points, but if I were watching this game without the score in the bottom, I'd never guessit were close...

Chauncey playing like crap, Melo playing like crap, and they're winning...

These guys are back on this kick?
indifferent.gif
Dirk NEVER said those guyscould check him... He said they presented different match ups... Jesus Christ they're going OD on this thing...

Yoyo, I'm going to go bowling and watch the rest of the game at the alley.

Mark my words, this will go down to the end, and we have good chance at this tonight.

Ernie thanks for defending us.
pimp.gif

I know how you feel man, but when we win, it's just going to feel that much better when your expectations are surpassed.
pimp.gif

They still talking about this??? Dirk said each of them have different defensive schemes against him and they blowing out to this? Hell, Kobe use to say heenjoyed playing against Bowen because he plays him well? How is that any different.

Man I actually dont mind cwebb, but he needs to get outta here taking up quality time with this inconsequential argument.

Man, this @%+@ again. Let it go already. What Dirk said wasn't even that big of a deal. Chris Webber is annoying as hell.

why the $$#@ are they still harping on this topic? dirk just answered a question. and its not like he said those guys are shut down defenders guarding him.dude just pointed out what they are doing to him

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

They still talking about this??? Dirk said each of them have different defensive schemes against him and they blowing out to this? Hell, Kobe use to say he enjoyed playing against Bowen because he plays him well? How is that any different.
It's not... I was gonna bring it up, but I don't feel like hearing the "Kobe's a closer. Dirk is soft." crap that wouldinevitably come from it...

You've heard Kobe say before different guys make him work hard for everything he gets... It's not any different. Dirk never said any of those threeguys could stop him... They're reading way too much into it, and Chris Webber's soft, choking +!% is leading the barrage against Dirk again, asalways...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

They still talking about this??? Dirk said each of them have different defensive schemes against him and they blowing out to this? Hell, Kobe use to say he enjoyed playing against Bowen because he plays him well? How is that any different.
It's not... I was gonna bring it up, but I don't feel like hearing the "Kobe's a closer. Dirk is soft." crap that would inevitably come from it...

You've heard Kobe say before different guys make him work hard for everything he gets... It's not any different. Dirk never said any of those three guys could stop him... They're reading way too much into it, and Chris Webber's soft, choking +!% is leading the barrage against Dirk again, as always...
eyes.gif

That's what I'm saying. C-Webb making a big deal out of nothing. It's like dude really have something against Dirk.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Cliffnotes? I missed EVERYTHING.

Pls and thx

Dirk basically said the problems the people guarding him present. The TNT crew, except Ernie, is making a big deal out of it saying Dirk should not give propsto anyone guarding him. It has been going on since forever it seems and they just wont leave it alone.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

It's not... I was gonna bring it up, but I don't feel like hearing the "Kobe's a closer. Dirk is soft." crap that would inevitably come from it...

You've heard Kobe say before different guys make him work hard for everything he gets... It's not any different. Dirk never said any of those three guys could stop him... They're reading way too much into it, and Chris Webber's soft, choking +!% is leading the barrage against Dirk again, as always...
eyes.gif

I'm with you son. He never said they can stop him. He just said the problems they present. Chris Webber is tool and is annoying as hell.

Back
Top Bottom