Game 4: Portland Trailblazers (4) @ Houston Rockets (5) 4/26 9:00EST TNT (HOU 2-1)

nba lock out?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
good win for the rockets...we'll see you in the 2nd round

and what is that about the NBA lockout?

i honestly felt that if we lost this game and the series was tied 2-2, that we'd end up losing the series. i'm feeling real confident now though. sucksthat the game is on nbatv, because they're going to have the local team's announcers so we'll hear biased commentating for the blazers again....

what the hell was up with them putting a picture of TO as kennys thought? kenny a buffalo fan?

also there was a tmac sighting at the end of the game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Good to see Yao closing in on his first playoff series win. Best Center in the league right now.

Rocket fans, do you think that management will look to trade T-Mac this off-season? Is he even tradeable at this point? Is it realistic for you guys to resignArtest?

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Good to see Yao closing in on his first playoff series win. Best Center in the league right now.

Rocket fans, do you think that management will look to trade T-Mac this off-season? Is he even tradeable at this point? Is it realistic for you guys to resign Artest?
His contracts expires after next season, so I'm sure they might get some interest. Rockets could net a quality player or two if a team isseeking cap flexibility.

Rocket fans, do you think that management will look to trade T-Mac this off-season? Is he even tradeable at this point? Is it realistic for you guys to resign Artest?
His contracts expires after next season, so I'm sure they might get some interest. Rockets could net a quality player or two if a team isseeking cap flexibility.

Originally Posted by Statis22

+%@$ was crazy. The Chuckwagon lol
lmao, when they put him in the game i was thinking, "whats he gonna do? take a charge?" and sure enough...
laugh.gif

They were looking to trade him during the season before he got injured. But I don't know who would want him at this point. Its possible to re-sign Artest,Daryl Morey and Artest said they want to sign a contract but aren't negotiating or having any talks until after the season is over. But I just hope we keepWafer locked up for a few years here in Houston and develop him into a better player, he has potential

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

They were looking to trade him during the season before he got injured. But I don't know who would want him at this point. Its possible to re-sign Artest, Daryl Morey and Artest said they want to sign a contract but aren't negotiating or having any talks until after the season is over. But I just hope we keep Wafer locked up for a few years here in Houston and develop him into a better player, he has potential
Yep. Wafer can become a major scoring option with the Rockets behind Yao. Hell, Von is the best offensive option in the post season right nowbehind Yao if Ron keeps making these terrible decisions

Originally Posted by PDub9

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

They were looking to trade him during the season before he got injured. But I don't know who would want him at this point. Its possible to re-sign Artest, Daryl Morey and Artest said they want to sign a contract but aren't negotiating or having any talks until after the season is over. But I just hope we keep Wafer locked up for a few years here in Houston and develop him into a better player, he has potential
Yep. Wafer can become a major scoring option with the Rockets behind Yao. Hell, Von is the best offensive option in the post season right now behind Yao if Ron keeps making these terrible decisions
Scola would have something to say about that

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

All Texas WCF.

Book it.

this isn't 1995 or 2003

assuming the lakers don't blow a 3-1 lead which won't happen and assuming the rockets don't blow their 3-1 lead (given their track record iwon't put it past them) a lakers rockets series will be a tough matchup. a regular season won't mean nothing and i think the rockets will be a toughteam to put out, that being said i think the good guys will prevail but it will go 6 or 7.

Back
Top Bottom