GAME 5 EC SEMIS - CLE V BOS

Stop trying to make up conspiracies.

Lebron just couldn't shoot tonight, simple.

And when he can't produce it seems like he turns into a sore loser & turns to a crybaby.

He quits.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Celtics didn't match well against the Magic and still don't.
We definitely didn't last year, but I think we match up with them very well. Perkins is the best Dwight stopper in the damn league and being able to check him 1vs1 is the biggest key to stopping their O. Rondo will live in Jameer's shirt. Barnes is exactly the type of defender Pierce does well against. KG should dominate Lewis just as much as he is doing to Jamison. Ray and VC are probably a wash.

Props to the Celtics.  They look as good as they did when they won the championship a couple years ago. 

Two things are certain in life... Number one, we all die someday.  Number two, Mo Williams turns into Casper in the post season.  Certified bum.  This dude had the audacity to talk %*@! to Rondo
smh.gif
Clown.

LeBron: "I spoil a lot of people with my play. When you have 3 bad games in a 7-year career, it is easy to point that out." 5 minutes ago via web
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Superstars have off nights, but damn.

Lebron was a flat out disappointment. He is known for driving to the hole and he just didn't get that done. No excuse.

on a side note Mo Williams got abused!. Mike Brown is a bad coach. I would not keep that dude in any playoff game.

Cavs should of gave up more for Amare.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

[table][tr][td]6[/td][td]Tuesday, June 17[/td][td]Boston Celtics[/td][td]131[/td][td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td][td]92[/td][/tr][/table]May not be at home, but I'd say a game 6 in the finals is a must win.
kobe didn't lose that game... the Celtics just flat out pounded the Lakers into submission..... Kobe couldn't do anything even if he tried.

are you serious? kobe went 7-22 and had 4 turnovers that game.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by knightngale

when was the last time a kobe led team was blown out in the playoffs at home or during a crucial game while leading the BEST TEAM in the league and HOME COURT ADVANTAGE and was considered the best player and MVP of the league?  Also while looking like he didnt give a damn during the game?

yeah....
And this is the EXACT reason why EVERYONE hates the majority of Kobe fans.  You guys are the SAME ones that talk out your !$% and then it ends up biting you back. 

Before you other Kobe fans come in here and say "don't put us all in the same category, etc"...Let's be real.  There are FAR more Kobe fans like this guy that do this, than there are that don't.  It's no coincidence that EVERY Bron hater i know is a Kobe fan. 

Anyway, I only got to see the first half but that was a pathetic performance and Bron looked CRAZY disinterested.  I still feel that this is HIS year and he'll pull out the W, but a crazy loss like this makes me almost feel like maybe he isn't destined to win.
Well isnt this the pot calling the kettle black. The fact that Kobe was even brought up, makes it no coincidence that EVERY Kobe hater is a Lafake "blame it on the elbow" James fan. Yall are funny. Bron sucked and quit so eat it or better yet, witness it before he leaves. I hope he leaves really bad so you cleveland fans go back to obscurity. If that was Kobe you guys would be jumping down his throat, but i guess his legitimate injuries arent a factor as i saw from all of your responses in the OKC series thread haha.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Lebron takes the endorsement stuff too serious. Label torn off gatorade? You should have just signed with them.

the q is sponsored by pepsi...nothing to do with lebron

dude pepsi owns gatorade lol

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

lebron probably did it to see how the team plays w/o him to be able to fairly compare the team to other teams
Yes that made sense.

Lebron intentionally failed to play well in order to see if the team, which lives and dies with Lebron's effort, would be able to play well without him. 

Lebron intentionally lost a game AT HOME in the playoffs, just to check the quality of his teammates and to compare them to other teams (which he isn't on right now).

You're on to something there.

[table][tr][td]6[/td][td]Tuesday, June 17[/td][td]Boston Celtics[/td][td]131[/td][td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td][td]92[/td][/tr][/table]May not be at home, but I'd say a game 6 in the finals is a must win.
kobe didn't lose that game... the Celtics just flat out pounded the Lakers into submission..... Kobe couldn't do anything even if he tried.
are you serious? kobe went 7-22 that game.

he went 7-22 cuz the celtics D was tough on him. i remember Pose was on him like they were siamese twins. he still took 22 shots. did you see his press conference after that game. did you see how pissed he was? anyways, it;s irrelevant other than i have not seen kobe throw a meaningful game except for that game against the suns.

IF the Cavaliers lose this series...

I've always thought that the chances of Lebron leaving were very high if the Cavs were eliminated in either of the first two rounds, and now we're seeing why that will probably be true. Cleveland has surrounded him with the most talent it ever has and probably ever could, and yet they're one game away from being eliminated in another disappointing showing. A second-round knockout will put the Cavs on the brink of rebuilding almost the entire roster, and Lebron isn't gonna buy into that. Like any player, he would probably watch NY build a team around him than sit through another rebuilding process in Cleveland as they try to replace Shaq's old body and Mo's useless one.

But this series is FAR from over... a big win in Boston and they'll have a lot of momentum going into Game 7.

As a Laker fan, though, this has shown me that the Cavs are not as scary with homecourt as I thought... and that Boston is scarier than I thought...

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

this game made me realize that the NBA is fixed. It's like Stern contacted Lebron and said don't win, because we lost so much money already in all these series that resulted in sweeps. I mean watched this game in disbelief. Now it's one thing to miss shots, but Lebron wasn't even trying to take control of the game. There were a couple of possessions where he literally stood in the corner, one possession he passed it to Andy in the corner with the shot clock winding down, and he would be yelling at his teammates any other game if they were blowing assignments. Maybe they are outmatched, but for the lack of effort Lebron put forth just makes it look too suspicious. I mean think about it only one series went passed 5 games bucks/atlanta i believe maybe wrong and 4 sweeps, NBA is losing major bank in these short series and also a lack in interest.

if its fixed.....wouldnt Stern want Lebron to win?  im pretty sure a Lebron  vs Kobe final is more marketable than another Magic Lakers one
Ruling out a Celtics Lakers finals huh? Ha...

We need game 6 and this is over. I'm disappointed that "SenatorJeffSmith" didn't come in and have a plate of crow after guaranteeing a win, but I expect nothing less. I will definitely sleep well tonight.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

lebron probably did it to see how the team plays w/o him to be able to fairly compare the team to other teams
Yes that made sense.

Lebron intentionally failed to play well in order to see if the team, which lives and dies with Lebron's effort, would be able to play well without him. 

Lebron intentionally lost a game AT HOME in the playoffs, just to check the quality of his teammates and to compare them to other teams (which he isn't on right now).

laugh.gif
i hope you don't think i was being serious

grin.gif
at me getting suckered into believing Cavs would be going far this year

it's all good in the regular season when they're loose, blowing out opponents, and dancing around like its a photo shoot.  once the going gets tough they start to get tight, mo starts to feel the pressure a little, no more alley-oops for moon or open threes for west and parker.  that team feeds off the home crowd more than any other in the league

don't even get me started on how horrible Mike Brown is...  getting out coached by Doc Rivers is just
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wohcttank

If LeBron is going to put forth an effort like that in the biggest game of the season then good riddance. How does an over the hill Shaq with 4 rings already give 100% more effort than a 25 year old i havent won anything yet LeBron? It was disgusting to watch that game.

As a fan that has been around for all of my 23 years, going to games at the Coliseum, going to games when a 350lb Shawn Kemp was our best player to todays Cavs, this is possibly the worst game I have seen. I like Mike Brown but his time has come.

It's going to be interesting to root for Mo and Jamison as our 2 best players next season. Hopefully Shaq steps up in the locker room and lays into these guys and motivates them to come out in game 6 and play with some pride.
that was not the biggest game of the season. game 6 is. people still jump to conclusions. this series aint over yet. watch lebron is gonna beast on the celtics in game 6 and close it out in 7. this series is NOT over yet.

lebron wont let these guys lose watch....

I don't know what to say other than, thank you Big 3... a solid 3-part effort indeed.

And to Mr. Rondo... you sir, are a badddddddddddd man.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Yes that made sense.

laugh.gif
i hope you don't think i was being serious
laugh.gif
I figured you weren't, but I said that anyway for those who actually believe something like that.

You better hope they do, cause you've self been saying they were going to win the Finals for a long time, when supposedly you're a Laker fan.

Even if Bron has a monster game on Thurs. which is what I expect him to do, the Celtics have just as much or even more incentive to win that game, they don't want a Game 7. I think they'll close it out.

If you saw the interview after the game with KG, yea he's like that all the time, but he has that fire in him and bron doesnt or it seemed like he didnt. I really want payback from 2008

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

We definitely didn't last year, but I think we match up with them very well. Perkins is the best Dwight stopper in the damn league and being able to check him 1vs1 is the biggest key to stopping their O. Rondo will live in Jameer's shirt. Barnes is exactly the type of defender Pierce does well against. KG should dominate Lewis just as much as he is doing to Jamison. Ray and VC are probably a wash.

indifferent.gif
....according to this, the celtics should sweep the magic in 4 games IF they make it. Seems like you guys are superior in every position. Also, Dwight Howard hasn't played all that much because of fouls and their offense is doing pretty damn well.   

cavs picked the wrong time to have to win one. Paul won't stay quiet a whole series. lol at mo williams, guy does a david blaine every playoffs.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Everyone's already saying that the Cavs are done..

Series still ain't over yet..
laugh.gif
sweet bro, if they beat the Celtics no way in hell they are beating the Magic.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

indifferent.gif
....according to this, the celtics should sweep the magic in 4 games IF they make it. Seems like you guys are superior in every position. Also, Dwight Howard hasn't played all that much because of fouls and their offense is doing pretty damn well.   
You're not getting it if you are assuming I'd predict a Celtics sweep. Orlando also has some advantages over us. The best Rondo stopper in the league has been Dwight in his career.

indifferent.gif
to you for your last comment. His lowest minutes number against Atlanta was 29 and he played in 38+ in the other 3 games.

Charlotte is barely a real playoff team and was basically in every game vs. the Magic. Orlando is a contender, but I'm not buying their invincibility hype. I'm mad at myself for even analyzing that Bos/Orl series, though, because I still think we need to play a top notch game to beat Cleveland with their backs against the wall.

Back
Top Bottom