Game 5: Utah vs Houston v.WINORSTAYHOME & NBATVFTL

Win or stay home.
tired.gif

And damn Spurs. They shoulda swept out the Suns.

As a result, the Suns/Spurs game is on TNT, while the Jazz/Rockets game gets pushed to NBATV
sick.gif

On a whole, this series > Suns/Spurs. Actually, this series > a lot of the series going on.
tired.gif

Regardless of who wins, I'd like to a full series of 7 games, hopefully with each remaining game going into duodecuple overtime.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

So let's go Rockets!
happy.gif

T Mac is a certified BUM....

McGrady also threw Adelman under the bus for his coaching decision on a late-game play in which Jazz point guard Deron Williams, with Utah up by just two and 7.3 seconds remaining, missed two free throws.

Jazz center Mehmet Okur wound up with the rebound of Williams' second miss and was fouled as he fell to the floor, allowing him to seal the game with two made freebies.

"I came from the weak side," McGrady said. "I hit the ball off the glass, and I think (teammate) Carl (Landry) mistimed it and Okur just came over and got the rebound. It was a big rebound that we didn't get.

"I felt like that was a point where (7-foot-2 Rockets center) Dikembe (Mutombo) should have been in the game for the rebound and for that position," he added, "because we were going to call a timeout if we would have got the rebound or if he (Williams) would have hit a free throw."

Asked why Mutombo was not used, McGrady said, "I don't know. I really don't know. Has Coach been up here yet? Y'all can ask him that question."

And then this...

Before exiting, McGrady also took a perhaps-playful but ultimately disrespectful dig at Williams, suggesting he wasn't sure how to pronounce his name.

"What is it?" he asked. " 'DARE-in?' 'Da-RON?'"

Williams followed McGrady at the microphone, and immediately dismissed the dis.

"It doesn't matter, man," the Jazz point said. "A lot of people don't know how to pronounce my first name."

Williams also reacted to McGrady's frustration throughout the series.

"I'm definitely glad T-Mac said he had no legs," he said. "That's our game plan: to try to wear him out, and I thought guys did a good job on him again.

"He's gonna get his points," Williams added, "but as long as we make it as tough as possible to where he can't take over as much in the fourth (quarter), we're happy."

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't care who wins, I just want to tune into the 4th quarter so buc can start to use his best excuse material of 08. So far he's been doing abang up job.
smh.gif

Jazz better win. Keep T-mac busy, ak keep flopping, and deron needs to keep !@%%$$+% on whoever is in his way. It'd be nice for Boozer to show up. Theybetter hit some 3's too. There is no way they should have won the last game.

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't care who wins, I just want to tune into the 4th quarter so buc can start to use his best excuse material of 08. So far he's been doing a bang up job.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Let me co-sign with you Lakers fans.
laugh.gif

Funny how us Laker fans are with you in pulling for the Rockets.
Seriously though, I'm really with you in pulling for the Rockets and winning thisseries.

I do not want to see the Jazz.

Lame. My newspaper says NBATV/KJZZ(local station) but it says %%%#*%$ wheel of fortune is on the tv schedule. %+#* NBA tv

Lame. My newspaper says NBATV/KJZZ(local station) but it says %%%#*%$ wheel of fortune is on the tv schedule. %+#* NBA tv

Relax, it's gonna be on KJZZ. My Directv guide says it is.

Cmon this is yours for he taking. Rockets just need to keep the momentum on their side and they'll win this game

maybe its a good thing i cant watch this game
tired.gif

this team really pisses me off

lettin scrubs like bobby jackson school you
smh.gif
the rockets shouldnt score 70 ptsagainst a playoff team

p1.boozer.jpg

=

staypuft.jpg

get rid of that cracka harpring too, i cant stand him

fakers will sweep these clowns

Back