Game 6 Pistons Vs Celtics Vol. NO TECHS

Simple...win or go home. If we win Sheed can not pick up any Techs or he will not play in game 7. I have a funny feeling about it.

As much as I hate the Celtics...I coulda cared less about this series, cause unfortunately the outcome seemed clear.

Pistons are pretty much a joke to be considered 'elite'. I'd be beyond frustrated if I was a fan.

I think the C's finish it tonight

Hopefully the C's will use the Lakers' close out game as some motivation and not come out flat on the road.

Recent history tells us that we can't expect another big game out of Ray Allen but the C's will need one if they are going to pull this one out.

Looks like Hamilton is playing although you have to wonder if he is at 100%. Looked like he was in alot of pain at the end of game 5.

I agree this series is over. The Pistons have no shot at winning two games in a row against this team, let alone winning in the Garden.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I agree this series is over. The Pistons have no shot at winning two games in a row against this team, let alone winning in the Garden.

roll.gif
roll.gif

7 games and Detroit wins on Sunday and shuts up mainstream bandwagoners!!! Boston is overrated and has been living on the edge the entire playoffs. 1-7 on theroad that's pathetic. Detroit hasn't lost lost two roads in a row the entire 2008 Playoffs! We do this!!! I just love the Detroit hate it's anationwide epidemic!

Originally Posted by suprafly36

Originally Posted by JPZx

roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't know what's so funny, ya'll haven't won two games in a row yet in this series. It's switched off. And if it keeps doing that, saygoodbye to your Pistons.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

And Shannon, nice avy
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Just doing my part. In the words of David Puddy, got to support the team.

Ahhh the infamous face painter...turned body painter
laugh.gif

For some reason, I feel like theres no way Detroit loses this game in this situation....

BUT

whenever i feel that way they go out and play like duds (ie losing game 6's to both Cleveland and Miami two years in a row).

Really if Detroit loses, I'll be beyond pissed. I mean 6 straight conference finals. Last year idk i still think that *+% was rigged. When a man scores 25straight points. I mean the Pistons DID stop MJ by playing Jordan D, but they couldnt stop Lebroom come on. If we lose to night, Joe better blow this core up.Trade Wallace for picks or something just get rid off it. Whats the point in going to the ECF every year and now coming away with something except 04 and 05.

Idk, hope for the best expect the worst I guess. We need Tay to step up BIG time IMO

^hmm....Van Gundy would be good for this team, bringing back a defensive presence....

If Detroit wins this game, I think they'll win the series....but I dont have any real confidence in them winning tonight...

Back
Top Bottom