Game 6: Portland Trailblazers (4) @ Houston Rockets (5) 4/30 9:30EST TNT (HOU 3-2)

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

im sure as hell going to game 3! idk about game 4 either.

I ordered this "beat the Fakers" tee. Will be getting here Monday!
pimp.gif
I"ll just wearing that Beat L.A. shirt they gave me when I went to go see the Rox vs. The Lakers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

im sure as hell going to game 3! idk about game 4 either.

I ordered this "beat the Fakers" tee. Will be getting here Monday!
pimp.gif
I"ll just wearing that Beat L.A. shirt they gave me when I went to go see the Rox vs. The Lakers.
pimp.gif

I went to that game as well. It was probably the most fun I had at a game ever. I had seats right by the Rockets tunnel.

Great win Rocekts. You guys really wanted it and I don't think Portland did. Good luck against the Lakers, although I do believe they will walk to thefinals. Looking forward to next season when Portland will be poised to make a serious run at the Western Conference.

Btw, congrats on finally making it out of the 1st round, and yes Tquack is still a 1st round virgin.

Good series.
smokin.gif

I gotta admit, Artest and Yao were crackin me up last night in the press conference.

"You know, I been in the stands before."
eek.gif
roll.gif

*Question asked in Chinese* [Artest] Was that for me? [Artest]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

gescobe wrote:
Here come the cocky laker fans, hate them...

It's not being cocky, it's being confident. And like Mr. Miyagi said, "Karate is for defense only." I live here in Portland and don'tsay a word until approached by unknowledgable Trail Blazer fans. Or unknowledgable Rocket fans.

Word CP.
laugh.gif

And then Ron got asked about Kobe, and he was saying they're friends off the court but on the court they hate each other. They want to kill each other. Andthen dude just gets up and walks away.

Yao looks up at him as he's walking away and goes, 'I'll see you at the club'

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Word CP.
laugh.gif

And then Ron got asked about Kobe, and he was saying they're friends off the court but on the court they hate each other. They want to kill each other. And then dude just gets up and walks away.

laugh.gif

yea i was laughing like hell....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
That was hilarious. Had me laughing/chuckling for 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

LOL at laker homers catching feelings b/c artest thinks roy was the toughest to guard.

i love it.

and no, kobe is not dropping 80s 50s in playoffs.

stop catching feelings like children.

So will you be having a parade in Houston for making it out of the first round? Like they do here in Portland for making it into the first round???

WHAT'S YOUR POINT?
laugh.gif

YOU FAILED.
I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN YOU AROUND HERE.
BUT IT'S PRETTY PATHETIC ROOTING FOR LAKERS, STEELERS, AND YANKEES.
AKA THE BIGGEST BAND-WAGONNER OF ALL TIME.

"I LIKE TEAMS THAT ARE FAMOUS"
laugh.gif

"I LIKE WINNING TEAMS"
laugh.gif

FANS LIKE YOU, I CAN'T RELATE, THANK GOD I DON'T WANT TO RELATE,

LETS KEEP A DISTANCE.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom