Game of the Summer: Goodman league vs. Melo League 8-30-11

Originally Posted by dreClark

Angles? Or did Melo lose weight?

Nah he definitely dropped a few. And I don't know if it's just me, but Bron isn't as brolic as I thought he was.

360 oop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by psk2310

I'm kinda excited to see how far Durant can go... This dude seems to be working hard on his game like no other. He doesn't seem to be too interested in building "his brand" like some of these other cats & is making strides with each year passing. Keep it rolling Durant, keep in rolling. Dang 59, that's hot.

only saw the highlights (which obviously doesn't tell the whole story.. and this is playground ball).. but considering who was on each of the teams, i'm impressed the score was as close as it was

thank god melo dropping weight. he was looking fat when he joined the knicks.

selby 360 UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

durant been practicing his handle all summer
laugh.gif

Lebron def looks leaner...weird
Also Melo finally getti. rid of that fat. Wonder whats difference about this offseason compared to others thats makin him drop pounds lol

Originally Posted by Caerus

Lebron def looks leaner...weird
Also Melo finally getti. rid of that fat. Wonder whats difference about this offseason compared to others thats makin him drop pounds lol

Gotta do all them new york photoshoots maaaan. You know what it is. Gotta look good

Originally Posted by sorianotron

where'd all of LBJ's bounce go tho???
Huh? Did we watch the same vids? lol
I'm sure Lebron aint tryna bounce to hard tho for a pickup game also

sorianotron mentioning "bounce" made me think of this...Been saying for a long time that Bron needs to pattern his game after Jamal Mashburn�(expect be a better defender). Mash had a killer mid range jump shot & low post game which is exactly what Bron needs in his game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

Nah he definitely dropped a few. And I don't know if it's just me, but Bron isn't as brolic as I thought he was.
I was actually gonna say he looks bigger than ever
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

They need to organize one with even more stars. Give the people something to watch!

CP3 looked so slow in that highlight lol

This was THE game of the summer hands down. Amazing talent on the floor. When has there been this many CERTIFIED superstars on the floor in an non NBA game this summer? Then the auxilary players like Selby was on point too. Crazy.

I was at the game. Lebron is big!!! Also does anyone know where I can get the shirt that Melo had on during pregame. Black and oragne with the 7 design?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

I was actually gonna say he looks bigger than ever
laugh.gif

Yeah Melo looked out of shape to me He was on his fat boi

KD took 60 shots 
sick.gif

oh yea JR Smith's 360 alley hoop >*

Someone needs to put together a 15-20 city tour like AND1 just for NBA players.

woah. Durant's handle has really improved. he got cats on skates out there

And Melo looks bloated as hell, he did blow past that one dude for a dunk tho
pimp.gif

I can't wait to see how much of a player Selby is in the L. dude has been going in all summer.

Back
Top Bottom