Game "Operation Kill Everything" OUT NOW ** Newest member of Cash Money Records**

I just watched that Game/Khloe vid...rollin :rofl: Game was TRIPPIN. Is he in the Kardashian will or something?? That was so random

why
tired.gif
Free Wayne features, fool be randomly throwing Lil Wayne everywhere on his albums aint even surprised.

not a fan of the move, but if he's in a better position to get his music out there & stays true to his sound, than i can't complain. i just hope his album isn't flooded with tons of YMCMB features.

No surprise... If I remember correctly he had a skit with Birdman on Jesus Piece, where Birdman said t was Games last album and then he would be Cash Money

No surprise... If I remember correctly he had a skit with Birdman on Jesus Piece, where Birdman said t was Games last album and then he would be Cash Money

Yeah, that was on "Freedom". Baby and Slim are not dumb, they won't have Game making records like Starships and doing records with Gudda Gudda and Lil Twist :lol:. Most likely he'll just do some stuff with Wayne and Drake. Him and Wayne been doing songs for years and almost all of 'em are good and Drakes feature on RED was good.

Last edited:
My boy was just talkin to me about how he was disappointed in Game for signing with CM. I basically said the same things already adressed in the thread. Game been a YMCMB affiliate for years now i literally remember him talking about how birdman offered to Pay him more on the Red album. I for one think its a good move for him he actually fits in pretty well with the camp.

Dudes are acting as if Game constructs his album like Talib Kweli or something.... Game ALWAYS has a bunch of features.. always has a mix of street radio songs game is gonna do what game does

Just listened to this tape. Wack, just another tape of Game stealin flows over a bunch of overall mediocre beats with a bunch of forgettable verses from otherwise great rappers.

This tape is cool.. Not feeling homie signing wit Gayne doe

Last edited:
birdman and game will beef within 3 years... birdman known for not paying his rappers and game is a sensitive dude
Game is caking regardless fam, I know this might not of been said nowhere else not tryna spill the beans but Birdman paid Game for beat up 40 Glocc cause 40 Glocc disrespected Birdman when he was in LA

Game is caking regardless fam, I know this might not of been said nowhere else not tryna spill the beans but Birdman paid Game for beat up 40 Glocc cause 40 Glocc disrespected Birdman when he was in LA
All due respect but that just sounds dumb as ****

Back
Top Bottom